Remus x Emile

Request by: asagothe_fander

Ship: Dukani
Triggers: Suicidal thoughts ,crying
Au: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus was so close to getting what he wanted.  To die..that's what Remus wanted so badly,but someone always stopped him.

Whoever stopped him always said, "Please don't! We'll all miss you if you do!" But then they ALWAYS ignore him.

It's like they only wanted to "help" Remus for their own benefit. Like they only wanted to help Remus because it made them feel better about themselves.

Finally,after much consideration,Remus finally decided to end it. But..one thing stopped him. One single person made Remus change his mind.

Emile Picani,the local therapist Remus had been seeing for the last month or so,stopped him from ending it.

~A month later~

Remus sat on a cliff,ready to jump. He was going to wait until the sun went down.

He watched as the sun slowly sank down into the horizon,sending a stream of brightly colored red,orange,and yellows. Some pastel blues and purples were in there as well.

"Such a beautiful day.." Remus muttered to himself, "So sad it has to go to waste."

The sun finally sank down and the first stars came out. Remus let a few tears fall before wiping them away.

He stood up,ready to jump,when he heard his name being called.

"Remus! Please don't!"

Remus knew that voice instantly. It was Emile Picani.

Emile went over to him, "Please..step away from the cliff." He pleaded.

Remus looked at Emile,contemplating stepping away.

Emile took Remus' hand in his own and slowly dragged Remus away from the cliff.

Remus teared up and hugged Emile tightly. Emile hugged him back.

He cried in Emile's shoulder. Emile held him and rubbed Remus' back.

"It's alright,Ree. I promise." Emile said softly. Remus just hugged Emile tightly.

They both stayed like that for a while,just hugging. Remus finally stopped crying after a while.

"Wanna go come to my house? I don't think you've seen it." Emile said.

Remus nodded, "Y-yeah.." He mumbled.

Emile smiled a bit and lead Remus to his house. It was only a 15 minute walk from the cliff to Emile's house.

Well,house was a stretch,it was more like a cottage. Emile lived in a log cabin type thing at the edge of his neighborhood.

Remus smiled a bit. Emile's house was much better than the run-down apartment he lived in.

Emile unlocked the door to his house. They both stepped inside.

A small kitchen was to the right,stairs were to the left, and past the stairs was the living room.

Emile lead Remus to the living room. "Want to make a pillow fort?" Emile asked Remus.

Remus nodded, "Sure."

Emile smiled and started to make a pillow fort. Remus watched him make the pillow fort.

Emile finished the pillow fort and got inside of it. Remus joined him not long after.

Emile turned on the TV and put a movie on. (Steven Universe movie to be exact).

Not long after,Remus fell asleep,leaning on Emile a bit. Emile smiled softly and closed his eyes.

He fell asleep not long after. The two cuddled all night.

Remus and Emile both slept peacefully. Dreaming about what future they could have together.