Pride Parade!

Triggers: None! (That I know of)
Type: FLUFF
Ship: They're all in one big poly ship (except for Virge)
Au: Human AU!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Do you have your flags everyone?!" Emile shouted up the stairs. "Yeah,almost!" Roman shouted back,grabbing his trans flag as quickly as he could.

Remus grabbed his ace and homoromantic flag and tied it around is shoulders. Remy grabbed their nonbinary,trans,and gay flag and tied it around thier shoulders too. Their trans flag in their jacket pocket.

Virgil jumped down the stairs with his aro and ace flags in hand. Logan walked calmly down the stairs with his bisexual flag in his pocket.

Patton skipped down the stairs with his genderfluid and pansexual flags waving behind him. Janus walked out of his room with his gay flag in his pocket.

Emile raced upstairs to grab his Demisexual and panromatic (idk if that's correct,sorry if it isn't qwq) flags.

Thomas,Joan,Talyn,and Quil already had thier flags with them.

Ivy grabbed her straight ally flag and tied around her shoulders. Roxy grabbed her genderfluid,asexual,and biromantic flags.

Emile came back downstairs with his flags and went over to Patton. He leaned on him a little bit.

"Are you ready to go everyone?" Remy asked the group. They all nodded and headed out the door to the pride parade.

Of course as they walked they got a few weird stares here and there,but once they saw Remy and Janus they backed off. They all made it to the parade and took a group photo.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I might make this into a book-
Tell me if you want me to make this into a book cause I would love to do that!