Fireflies

Ship: Anxsleep/Sleepxiety

Type: Fluff (like really fluffy)

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Nobody knew Remy could sing,not even his boyfriend,Virgil knew. He normally sang when he was alone and when others were doing a video.

Today,however,Virgil and Remus weren't in the video. Remy didn't know this. Remus was killing things,but Virgil was in his room,which just so happened to be next to Remy's.

He started to sing, "You would not believe your eyes,if ten million fireflies,lit up the world as I fell asleep." Remy sang softly.

"Cause they fill the open air and leave tear drops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just stand and...stare." He smiled lightly.

Remy took a breath before singing, "I'd like to make myself believe,that planet earth turns...slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep."

Virgil heard someone singing. He listened to the soft singing. "Cause everything is never as it seems." Virgil smiled.

"'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs." Little did Remy know that Virgil was listening to him.

"As they tried to teach me how to dance." Virgil and Remy sang the next line together.

"A foxtrot above my head. A sock hop beneath my bed." Virgil sang softly.

Remy paused for a moment before singing, "A disco ball is just hanging by a thread." Virgil listened intently.

They both sang the next part together,not knowing who the other person singing was.

"I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything is never as it seems,when I fall asleep." Remy smiled softly.

Virgil sang the next verse so Remy could hear him, "Leave my door open just a crack,please take me away from here."

Remy and Virgil sang the next bit together, "'Cause I feel like such an insomniac,please take me away from here. Why do I tire of counting sheep?Please take me away from here..when I'm far too tired to fall asleep."

They both took a breath and smiled lightly. Virgil started to sing, "To ten million fireflies,I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell." That was Remy's favorite line ever.

Remy took off his sunglasses and blinked before singing, "But I'll know where several are. If my dreams get real bizarre,cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar." (It's the BFG lol)

Virgil smiled and they both started to sing, "I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns...slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Cause everything is never as it seems when I fall asleep."

Remy sang the end by himself, "I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep."

"Cause everything is never as it seems...when I fall asleep." Virgil sang softly.

He walked out of his room and went to Remy's room to find him sitting on his bed smiling to himself.

Virgil walked over to him and said, "So you can sing?" He asked.

Remy started to blush, "W-what?! No,who gave you that crazy idea?"

Virgil giggled, "Then who was singing Fireflies just now?" He joked. Remy gave a soft smile. "Maybe it was just your imagination." He laughed quietly.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night,Coffee Bean." Virgil said. Remy giggled at the nickname and smiled.

Remy layed on his bed and started to fall asleep. He felt Virgil lay next to him. The two cuddled up together.

Patton walked in to Remy's room to see the two cuddling. He smiled softly and turned off the light. Patton carefully took off Remy's jacket and placed it on the bedside table.

He left Virgil's jacket on and smiled. "Goodnight kiddos. Sweet dreams." Patton whispered and close the door quietly,leaving the sleeping sides to cuddle to thier hearts content.