Cookies!!

Ship: Platonic Moxiety
Type: Fluff
Triggers: Mentions of food and eating (idk,but this can be triggering for some people)
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

3rd POV:

Virgil came home from work. He worked at a flower shop in a small part of town with his co-worker,Emile.

As soon as he stepped into the door,he was greeted with the smell of freshly baked cookies. Virgil instantly knew who would be baking them,his roomate,Patton.

He stepped into the hallway and poked his head into the kitchen. Virgil spotted a short,freckled,blond boy (I'm doing fanon Patton) with an apron on. Cookie batter was everywhere on the apron.

Virgil chuckled quietly, "Making cookies,Pat?" He asked him. Patton jumped and spun around. He had flour all over his face.

Patton nodded, "You scared me,kiddo!" He giggled. Virgil gave a small smile, "Sorry Popstar." He said.

The timer beeped on the oven,the cookies were ready! Patton took them out of the oven,careful to not burn himself.

He set the pan of cookies out on the counter to cool off. Virgil smiled slightly.

~timeskip~

Patton went up to the cookies and touched them. They had cooled down by down by now. "The cookies are done,Virge!" He said.

Virgil literally threw himself down the stairs. "Kiddo! Are you okay?" Patton asked him.

"I'm fine." Virgil got up off of the ground and went up to Patton. He took a cookies and ate it,smiling.

"So,do you like them?" Patton asked Virgil. Virgil nodded, "Just as good as always."
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

This was really wierd to write since I'm doing Unsympathetic! Patton in a roleplay lol. Also,sorry this is SUUUPER short. I just have alot of stuff going on rn. Such as school and stuff like that. AnYgAyS- see ya guys,gals,and nonbinary pals! PEACE OUT!