Happy Birthday

Ahhh- This is for Logan's birthday

Triggers: Remus being Remus
Type: Crack/fluff
Ship: One big poly ship

"Oh Logan~." Came a voice outside of Logan's room. It was Janus.

Suddenly,the door busted open, "I'm A bAtTeRiNg RaM-." Remus said.

"Of course you are,Ree." Logan chuckled quietly.

Remus gave him a goofy smile. Logan gave a rare smile.

"Well,the others don't want you downstairs." Janus said. Logan nodded and followed Janus and a disoriented Remus downstairs.

Patton was busy frosting a cake,Roman kept taking licks of the frosting with his finger,Emile was watching cartoons,Remy was trying to stop Roman from licking the frosting,and Virgil was watching.

Janus just silently pulled Roman away from the cake.

"Jan Jan!" Roman whined. "You know full well who the cake is not for." Janis replied calmly

Remus licked the cake batter off the wisk. He dipped his finger in the bowl and booped Virgil's nose with it.

"Hey! Now I need to get it off." Virgil whined. "Oh calm down,babes. You'll live." Remy said.

"I dare you to lick it off of your nose!" Emile yelled from the other room. "Bet!" Virgil yelled back.

He was now busy trying to lick cake batter off of his nose. Logan was just watching.

Remy kissed Logan's cheek. Logan blushed bright red.

"I think you didn't break him-." Janus said. "Welp-." Remy poked Logan's nose.

"Alright kiddos! Get around the table,Logan in the middle." Patton said.

They all got around the table,Logan being in the middle.

Patton brought the cake out of the kitchen and set it on the table. Remy lit the candles.

The cake read, 'Happy Birthday Logan!'

Logan smiled once everyone started singing Happy Birthday.

He blew out the candles once the song ended.

Patton cut the cake and gave a slice to Logan. He winked at Remus.

Remus took the cake slice and smashed it into Logan's face. Virgil snorted while Remy took a picture.

"Happy birthday,Lo!" They all shouted