(Chapter 25) - Discovery

"Hmmm... Hmmmm... Hmmm~ 🎵🎵🎵"

At the living room... The Yeti Squadron with their brothers and sisters were staring at the good mood ringleader FrostNova, known as Yelena, or her nickname Eira. given by Timewatch.

"She's in a good mood..."  Ivan whispered.

"Indeed." Steven said as FrostNova still hums her song. "I wonder what happened yesterday she was really mad that even none of us dared to ask right?" Each individual nods. Ace and Scout also arrived yawning after all they just woke up.

"Morning, why everyone is so worked up?" Scout greets and rubbed his eyes.

"Damn, did Ryo even came out yesterday?" Ace looks around for Timewatch.

"He sure did, and he's coming out just now~" Yelena points behind them and saw Timewatch's figure

"What the hell?" Everyone reacted except for Yelena as they saw him waddling like a penguin.

"Ahh, it still hurts. more importantly I'm still drained..." Ryo mumbles... "Note to self to barricade my room the next time it's the jolly hell season."

"Ryo!" Yelena calls the mercenary, Ryo blushed at her sweet smile and waved back.

She attempted to run but lost balance, luckily she was caught by Ryo's arms. "Don't force yourself." he rubs her head and melts from the feeling.

"I take it that your talk went well..." Ace said making the two love birds blush. "Yeah... that..." Timewatch averted his gaze.

"Ahh... i see..." Scout grinned at the two after finalizing the puzzle in his head. "Congratulations you two." he tapped Ryo's shoulders and walks away heading to the kitchen to make some coffee...

"Oh did they?" "Yup..." FrostNova's squadron started chatting making the cautus blush.

'I want to die!' she screamed in embarrassment.

"Yo Patriot should know this!" Ivan shouts making Timewatch yell. "No don't!"

"Uhh... about that?" Kevin's fiancee. Sharla a reunion caster raised her hand. "Kevin already contacted him."

"KEVINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yup Kevin knew Ryo and Yelena's situation all along.

Ryo screamed furiously. "You called me brother?" he came running with a letter on his hand.

"You and i have to talk! more importantly what is that?" he points at the white envelope letter.

"Oh this is for you." After guiding Yelena back to the couch. he took the letter and opens it.

"Who's it from?" Kevin asked. after Timewatch opened it and read a menacing message.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

The message written was...

"Offer thy head." The young man sensed killing intent around them.

!!!

"Time stop! Clock's-" Before he finished chanting a huge crack appeared behind the wall and grabbed Ryo with it's huge arm.

"Ryo!" They all shout, the smoke disappears and another Reunion ringleader was seen strangling him.

"S-Sir Patriot!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER YOU LITTLE BLYAT!"

"Father?!" Yelena was also surprised.

Immediately he lets go of the shock Ryo. "Oof!"

"Baby girl... Oh i missed you!" He rushed to FrostNova and gave a hug. "Y-Yes... i miss you too... ahaha..." she started to laugh nervously, because whenever these two met, it's always about dad jokes.