(Chapter 29) - Ah Kurwa

In 30 days, the former reunion members that joined Ryo as Black Ravens were getting trained on how to use the newly odd weapons.

"FOR THE LAST TIME!!! VODKA IS NOT AMMUNITION TO THE AK-47!!!"

Scout yelled to the Yeti snipers as they were at the underground shooting range.

"But we Ursus, Vodka is everything..." Said by Gin whom was gulping down another shot.

"Idi nahui.... Blyat!!!" One was ready to shoot a P90 who was very drunk.

"Don't even think about started spraying that shit all over us!" Scout warned scratching his head annoyed from his students.

"Yo check this shit out!" Rick picks up a grenade launcher.

And one more has come. Kevin. "This thing packs a bunch." He picked up a loaded RPG and was curious...

"A..."

*Explosion*

"Your sticking to the P250 from now on goddamn it!" Scout coughs then sent a chilling glare to them. "Go and clean up this mess you lads made."

"Yes sir!"

On the other side of the room, Ace was started hearing explosion to Scout's area.

"What in Terra was that?" He scratched his head then went back to monitor the defense crushers, as well the rioteers and junksman.

"Still just how the hell he forged this kind of equipment?" Keith one of the melee specialist picks up a pair of Sai.

"He did say he's from another world right?" Pete swings a baton that released electricity. "Oh damn this is dangerous."

"Well this clarifies that he's a good guy, it just doesn't makes sense on why do we have to be a bad guy again?"

"Because no matter mask we tried to hide, they will still be persecutors that will hunt us."

They all turned around to see Ace walking up to them.

"That's what i believe, but to Ryo it's different..."

His goals changed after meeting FrostNova. Ryo then has became selfish and more stubborn, Even W, the anomaly discarded the goal to bring her back to the brother's side.

"But can he beat Talulah, last time i heard he got lucky and was able to take her down."

"We just have to find it sooner, let's put our faith in the boss, if he says he can do it, then we just have to trust his words." Ace crossed his arms, the trainees nod at his loyal answer.

"By the way..." He then stared at their clothes top to bottom.

"Yes?"

"Why are you wearing black tracksuits while training, and your even not taking off your masks which is creepy." The former operator read the brand of the track suit called Adidas.

"OUR tracksuits..."

He facepalmed hearing this answer and mumbled. "Oh for the love of, Ryo how's your end..."

"Mother of Ursus, i thought this is training?!" A hateful avenger grew pale seeing floating swords behind Timewatch's box.

"Are you sure, your not Texas sister?" One raised his hand, Ryo closed his eyes as the blades dispersed.

"Nope. Her ability came through her bronze swords, while mine is poorly developed magecraft."

"Poorly developed?" A Yeti cleaver tilted its head hearing that.