New Harry, Who's This?

Harry had a pep in his step when he walked through the school doors. It had been a long summer and Harry had been recovering from a heartache he refused to let anyone see.

He needed to get over him. It was a new year and Harry could do better.

Harry found his locker that had been his for the past two years. He faltered on the combination for only a moment before throwing his belongings inside the narrow space. A small folded note fell to his feet as he stuffed all of his possessions into the locker in a manner similar to the way he stuffed his ass into his black skinnies this morning. It was hard being fabulous at his age.

The note had fallen from the locker as if someone had gotten in there before him. Harry rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh as he unfolded the note.

miss you babycakes. when are you going to forgive me already?

p.s I bet you look really hot today

: )

Louis.

The pain in his existence all summer. Everyone has been on Harry's ass for weeks asking him why he won't give him another chance. It drove him crazy.

What was so great about the golden boy that they immediately took his side? It was fucked up. The only person Harry could stand to be around lately was Niall. He saw how wrong they were for each other.

Not that Harry had any resentment. Louis was a great friend. They have a lot of friends in common and it's not like they had been in love. He told Louis they could still be friends, but Louis wasn't getting that part through his head.

For weeks it's been constant voicemails and gifts and cheekiness. As if breaking his heart wasn't bad enough, he couldn't let Harry move on in peace.

Harry folded the note back along its original creases and slid it into his back pocket. Harry took out his backpack that Zayn had decked out for him. He stitched cool designs and dressed it up with pins. He made a few for all his friends. He liked to do artsy things in his free time but Harry and his friends weren't allowed to tell anyone where he got the bag.

He went through his stuff and made sure the bag had all the necessities for his classes before lunch period. Books. Gum. Earbuds. Mints. Cologne. Comb. Hair product. His favorite pen. He studied the contents of his bag a few times before shutting his locker.

His friend Olivia approached him with two coffees in hand. Olivia was the impossibly chipper and put-together friend that made it hard to be around first thing in the morning, but she usually made up for it with coffee. "Outfit check." She handed him his coffee and then did a little twirl for him.

Harry was sort of revered as a fashion icon at the school. All his friends came to him for approval, especially Olivia.

She was wearing a sky blue tank top that bordered breaking school code. She had very slimming white jeans paired with jeweled sandals that had a slight heel. She wore dangling earrings and a simple statement necklace that complemented the light colors. She was a knockout.

Harry started to undo the buns that sat on her head. "Space buns are done." He started to unravel the neatly pinned hair.

She scoffed disappointedly but let him continue. "Those took forever." She whined.

He took the liberty of roughing up her hair a bit to give it volume and framed it over her shoulders. He reached into his bag with his free hand for hairspray and sprayed down the teased hair.

He threw the bottle back and reviewed his masterpiece. "Beautiful." He smiled wide knowing the effect it would have on her.

She blushed. "What would I do without you?"