What I Really Really Want

TW: Violence

Harry ran steadily towards the source of his anger. The grinning boy stood still in his place with an amused glimmer in his eyes.

He stopped himself about a foot in front of the smug boy. His chest was heaving and he could hardly talk though his lack of breath. "What's your problem?" He narrowed his eyes to meet Tito's.

"I don't have a problem, Harold." He raised his eyebrows at him. He stood over him with a self-assured posture.

"Why are you here?" He rolled his eyes.

He suppressed a wicked smile. "I think you know the answer to that." He moistened his lip like he had Louis on his mind.

"I don't mean here. I mean here...in town. Don't you have anywhere else to be? I mean what is it with you? It's not enough that you had to hook up with my boyfriend, but now you're here...for what? To rub it in? To prove you're still Mr. Popular? Don't you have a life of your own?" Harry couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

Tito shook his head with a smile that sent chills down Harry's spine. "What do you want me to say? That I hate you? That this was all to get a rise out of you? I'd been plotting your destruction for a year now? I'm not going to say that. Because believe it or not this has nothing to do with you, Harry. Louis was mine first. He's always going to be mine. I told him from the beginning you were just a little distraction. I told him not to get serious with you. I simply find it amusing to watch you make a fool of yourself over someone you mean nothing to. I'm here for Louis." He shrugged his shoulders and whispered, "and I'm going to keep coming back for him until I've had my fun."

"He doesn't fucking want you!" Harry shouted. He could feel his heart beating against his chest. He wouldn't hear a second more of this. "He chose to be with me and he still chose to be with me after he had you. That much I believe. You're just pathetic...and delusional."

"I may be pathetic and delusional. I may even be a second choice. But I'm still the one he chose that night. Right after you confessed your heart to him." He stuck out his bottom lips. "And that drives you crazy. And deep down you'll never be able to get over that. At least I'm smart enough to take what I want. And believe me... I did."

"Harry?" Niall came running but it was too late.

"Fuck you!" Harry shoved the boy as hard as he could. He could feel his blood boiling and he just couldn't stand by anymore.

Tito shoved him back. He raised a fist high to swing at Harry and, by the look in his eyes, Harry knew he was done for.

He squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the blow to come. He heard the impact but he didn't feel a thing. He looked over to see Tito holding his face and his friend clutching his fist.

"Holy shit." Harry met Niall's eyes.

"Let's go!" Niall directed him.

"What?" Harry was still processing the situation as he examined the boy with a bloody nose.

"C'mon. Get in the car!" He started running to the car coming towards them. Olivia had got the car ready for them. Diana must have warned them about the confrontation after Harry left her in the car.

They both ran for the car as fast as they could run. They filed in and slammed the door shut. Olivia hit the pedal and they sped out of the neighborhood.

"Holy shit!" She smiled at Niall. "I can't believe you did that." She hit his steering wheel enthusiastically.

"Eyes on the road!" He teased. "Actually wanted to do that for a few months now. Sorry if I stole your thunder, Harry."