5. The First Time

*IMANI'S POV*

Am I happy that Leah isn't a third wheel? Of course I am but I can't lie, I was almost relieved to have an excuse to leave. I don't know why, I like Yaya, I'm attracted to her I just... don't feel right.

"Mani!... you wanted to share the sundae right?" Yaya cooed

I zoned out watching Jamal flirt with Leah across from us. I didn't even notice the waitress was standing right beside me ready to take our order.

"Oh, uh yea... with hot fudge."

She scribbled it down then turned to Leah and Jamal taking their order.

I shifted sitting on my leg while I watched Leah look at Jamal.

I gasped a little when Yaya's hand slipped on my ass right before I sat all the way down.

She giggled and gave it a squeeze. I blushed hard. Damn she's really bold. Right in front of everybody? I'm glad they were busy ordering.

She slid her hand out from under me then grabbed my hand.

"I'm going to the bathroom, you wanna come?"

"Sure"

She wasted no time leading me to the bathroom not letting go of my hand.

I went into the a stall and almost closed the door on Yaya's hand. She came in with me.

"Oh, I had to pee...."

"That's cool" she said pulling out her phone and scrolling.

I chuckled nervously, I expected her to leave.

I sat on the toilet feeling self conscious about my pee. Why is it so damn loud? I felt like I turned the faucet on. Do I always have this much pee?

I looked over at Yaya, it didn't seem to phase her at all.

When I stood up she looked over at me, a smile slowly spread on her face.

"You know I'm not wearing a bra?"

My eyes instantly went to her colorful striped tube top. I looked away quickly.

She giggled "I know you want to touch them... I saw you looking."

I don't know what was sexier, her accent or her.

I didn't know what to say I felt awkward as hell.

She softly grabbed my hand a placed it on her titty.

I tried to play it off but I know my eyes got bigger, I gave it a little squeeze.

She slid my hand under her shirt and I bit my lip. Her titties were so soft and juicy. I ran my finger over her nipple and she gasped.

The bathroom door opened and I took my hand away quickly like I was gonna get caught.

She giggled and straightened up her shirt.

We waited until we heard the stall door lock and came out of our stall.

As I washed my hands she looked at her self in the mirror.

"You should come over.." she said in a very flirty tone.

My heart was racing. I sighed in relief when Leah came in breaking the awkwardness.

"Hey... is everything okay?" She asked looking at me.

"Um... yeah? Why'd you come in here?" Yaya said in a tone I didn't like.