15. The Conflict

*IMANI'S POV*

I never knew this girl could piss me off so much. I know she likes me. Why she can't just admit that? I don't fucking know. Is it that wrong to like me? Damn, somehow I can get every girl except the one I want.

I'm not stupid I see the way she looks at me. Especially when I'm giving any other girl attention. I'm not gonna sit here and hurt tryna wait her insecurity out, that shits dead.

Camile pulled up in her silver Suburu and rolled down the window.

"Hey get loser we're going shopping."

I cracked a little smile. I do like Camile. She's cute, goofy as fuck and she got some bomb ass pussy.

I got in the car and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Get it? It's that scene form Mean Girls, I've always wanted to say that."

I laughed. "Your cute."

"And your beautiful." She smiled pulling off.

I made a face. "That's what I'm suppose to say."

She giggled a little. "We're both girls. I get to call you nice things too.. like cute, and beautiful, and fine, and sexy as fuck."

She listed. I was blushing hard as hell. I didn't notice how insecure I was getting trying to chase somebody that wasn't ready. Clearly Camile is ready.

"Thank you... I especially like the last one." I smirked.

"Oh what.. Sexy as fuck?"  She asked as she  rubbed down my thigh.

I bit my lip. She know better. I'll wear her ass out.

"I'm surprised I could actually get you out of the house. Honestly I was scared to ask you on a date."

I chuckled a little. "Why?"

"I don't know... it's intimidating.. you live with your bestfriend... who you've fucked, hell I don't even know if you still fuck her."

"No. What the fuck? Nah that was a one time thing."

Trust me. I wouldn't be here if we did.

"Well I don't know.. you two share weird energy."

I busted out laughing.

"What?" She asked looking confused as fuck as she pulled into the restaurant.

"We're in high school, who says shit like that?"

She giggled. "Im sorry my dads a psychologist and my moms a therapist. Sometimes I sound a little ridiculous."

I chuckled. "I mean no it's cute.. just chill. You don't have to talk to me in APA format."

She though that shit was hilarious.

"No like my parents are the real deal" She talked as we ate. "For instance, I went to play outside during the summer. Of course they had to warn me about predators and tell me to scream fire if I'm being attacked.. that's not the point. Anyways, one day, I came home after a long day outside. My mom asked me did I have fun and what did I do, i don't know, I tell her everything. I made the mistake of telling her me and my friend played house. My friend who she's seen a thousand times, who's clearly a girl. Honestly it slipped out, I couldn't stop thinking about it because that friend kissed me.. and I liked it. Well of course my mom went deep deep into it. All the questions and everything.."

From then I started tuning out Camilla and day dreaming about Leah... our first kiss.. our second, our third. Everytime we played house I'd always find an excuse.. to hold her hand, to kiss her.