27. The Catch

*LEAH'S POV.*

I was salty when Mani went to her first block instead of coming with me to mine. I smirked at a text I just sent her.

Leah: what if I don't want to wait 😈

I closed my locker as Yaya walked up.

"I knew you were lying." She said as if we were just having I normal conversation.

"Excuse me?"

She chuckled. "Don't act like you don't know."

"I DONT know. Why don't you tell me?"

"The video your brother sent my brother ... you know, of you forcing your tongue down Imani's throat."

I felt my eyes widen a little bit. Fuck! Tao... what the fuck?! I thought Mani 'handled it'

"Anyway, I just want to say... you aren't shit for trying to act like her innocent bestfriend. Fake ass. I always knew you had some weird little obsession with her" She said bumping me as she walked past.

I wanted to turn around and grab her ass by her stripper bundles. But then I'd be the one in the wrong.

As soon as I got into the classroom and sat down Jeremy started up.

"Girl, you is helllllll"

"What did I do now?" I groaned.

"So you don't know?"  He asked slanting his head.

I'm sure he was talking about exactly what I think he's talking about but I wanted him to say it just to make sure.

"Jeremy what? Stop talking in riddles."

"Bittchhhh" he gasped covering his mouth. "I saw that video of you and Mani tonguing it down. Had me questioning my sexuality and shit!"

My eyes went big. "What video? Who sent you a video?!" I was trying to confirm that it was Yaya so I could just start fucking that bitch up when I saw her again.

"Your guess is as good as mine Pooh,  swear up until just now I thought you sent it out to be petty. Everybody done seen it."

"Your lying."

He tapped the white girl that sits in front of him.

"You seen that video right?"

She pursed her lips like 'yea girl' and nodded.

I bit my lip. "Do you think Camile's seen it?" I asked Jeremy when she turned back around.

"Pftt, girl no... don't nobody like Camile. I promise you ain't nobody say shit. Maybe if she wasn't such an upity little bitch she would have friends to tell her these things. I saw that shit and I was like 'ooooo yea, they fucking... ain't no way they kissing and touching like that and not fucking."

I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile.

"Look at yo old home wrecking ass! Ain't even sorry either.but that's your business."

"I'm not a home wrecker!"  I gasped

"Well you fucked Camile's bitch ain't it?"

"she wasnt even really her girl. Imani wanted me anyway"

He covered his mouth. "Oooopp... Chile spill it, you already done started it now. Shit somebody need to make y'all a damn movie."

I rolled my eyes trying to force back my smile.