7. The Asshole

*LEAH'S POV*

Jamal went over to his dresser pulling out a condom.

He got back on the bed in between my legs and kissed me wildly as he slid it on.

"Alright you ready?" He asked between kisses.

I blushed nodding.

Okay Leah it's now or never.

He slowly started going in. At first it felt like trying to cram the shapes into the wrong hole. I gripped him uncomfortable. He reassured me as he slowly started to stroke.

The more he picked it up the more I started to enjoy it. He grabbed my waist holding me in his grip as he started beating my shit in. It started feeling so good.

My mouth hung open.

"Ooooo Jamal" I groaned, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Ahhhh oooooooo!"

His body started to shake and he made a sound of relief.

All of a sudden his dick felt much softer inside of me and he stopped thrusting.

I looked up at him. "Did you..? Are you?"

He nodded out of breath getting off of me.

I was honestly shocked. I laid their for a second stimulated and unsatisfied.

"Was I good?" He asked putting his shirt back on.

I nodded kinda in shock.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I picked up my phone. Are you serious? Five minutes?"

We had 20 fucking minutes and only fucked for five.

When I came out of the bathroom he was chilling on the phone sitting on his bed fully clothed.

"Hey.."

"Hey..." I said returning the awkwardness.

"I know we've only really been talking for a few days but I've been wanting to talk to you for years. You know, with basketball, and school, and friends.. that's not the point though... I like you Leah"

My heart started racing. There's no fucking way. No way he's gonna say what I think he's gonna say. My heart filled with butterflies.

"Will you be my girl?"

I bit my lip. He raised and eyebrow waiting for an answer.

I giggled "duh." I mumbled

A big grin grew on his face.

"Word! That's lit.."

*IMANI'S POV*.

I was anxious as fuck the moment Leah left her house. She's going to fuck Jamal... I could never imagine fucking a guy.. even when I use to have crushes on boys.. if I ever did. Honestly everyone acted like I was suppose to. Maybe I just did it because of that.

I caught myself checking my phone over and over waiting for her to secretly text me. Why would she? I'm the one so scared I need my bestfriend to co-sign on my dates. Leah can handle herself.. i bet she's handling herself right now. I started to think about her moaning for him. I'm so use to hearing her voice. I know exactly how it sounds. I could hear the way she whined my name. I slowly started to think about it as moans.

Imani... it's weird. Even if she was interested she would say something instead of fucking somebody else... but I didn't... that though sent a chill down my spin.