9. The Bitch Tried It

*LEAH'S POV*

I swear I thought they were just gonna have a quickie. I still can't believe Imani even asked me that. Not that I care. It's just like bruh you can get in sooo much trouble.

After 10 minutes my curiosity got the better of me. I stood in the hallway to see if I could hear them. I wouldn't want my parents or brother walking down the hall hearing them moaning.

Nothing.

I hesitated before going into the bathroom.

I close the door behind me quickly when I realized Yaya's moans were echoing through the wall.

Good thing I checked. The bathroom is right by the guest room. I mean none of my family uses this bathroom but me but, today's not the day to start.

"Ahhhhh Mani" I felt myself tingle in my panties.

Damn ten minutes gone by and they arent done yet.

I leaned against my bathroom counter and put my ear to the wall.

"Mmmmm y- yess ahhh ahhh M-Mani"

"Damn your so wet."

I was getting wet just listening to them.

"Oh my god yesss. I'm gonna ahhhhh"

"Damnnnn" I heard Mani mumble.

It got quiet for a second so I prepared myself to go back into the room and act like I wasn't listening.

Then I heard a new voice moaning. My pussy throbbed hard.

That's Imani.

I never thought about how she would sound if she moaned. She sounded so sexy.

"Ahhhhhh mmmm ah" she sounded like she was feelings so much pleasure. I didn't even notice my hand had slipped into the shorts that  I changed into, until I started moaning quietly.

"Oooohhhh shit, oh my god... damn your tongue ahhhh" Mani moaned.

Call me weird but I started imagining her moaning for me.

She started moaning a lot more and louder.

I could hear Yaya shush her and giggle then she must've started up again.

"Shhiitttt, uhh Yaya.. fuck ahhhhh"

All of sudden a heard a lot of moving in the bed and her moans went crazy

The more she moaned the closer I was getting. I rubbed my clit intensely

"Ahhhhhhh" I moaned quietly

"F-fuck! Damn ahhhh ooooooohhh, oooooo I'm- ahhhh I'm so closseeeee oh my gaaaaaaaa"

Pleasure waved over me so hard I had to cover my mouth. I came hard. And sat on the toilet panting. I looked down at my shorts, there was a big wet puddle. Damn it, I just put these on.

I figured that they were done when they both started giggling.

I wiped myself up. When I heard the guess room bed shift I freaked out and left the bathroom quickly going back into my room.

I changed my shorts and threw the wet ones into my hamper. Then got back on the bed scrolling.

They came back in like 7 minutes later both being all giggly. Imani's arms where around Yaya's waist as she walked in behind her.

"Are you ready to study?" Yaya asked sitting down on the floor.

"I was just about ask you that." I mumbled.