8. The Study Buddy

*LEAH'S POV*

I don't know what came over me. I can't believe I let her do that. Jamal JUST made me his girl.

I was still horny from sex with Jamal.. if you could call it that... and then she showed me Yaya playing with herself, that didn't make it any better. Then she put her arms around me. I know she's done this a million times but I was fantasizing. It started with fantasizing about what Jamal would do if he had more time, then my mind slipped into what Yaya and Mani did.. they pleased each other, I could imagine the sexual tension, the moaning, the cumming.

I was so fucking horny. I swear I thought she was asleep. We had laid down like an hour ago and she's usually out in like 30 minutes.

I was just trying to get satisfied so I could stop being horny and go to sleep.

When I felt her hand on me I freaked. Mostly from embarrassment. I never told her how bad sex with Jamal was, and I wasn't planning on it. If anything I was ready to lie.. I don't know  Imani had bomb sex with Yaya, I couldn't tell her Jamal was trash.

How could I turn it down? I've literally daydreamed about what would happen if her hand just slid down into my panties or up my shirt.

She made me feel something I've never felt. It's not like I've never came before but I swear it was different.

My alarm went off waking us both up.

I instantly moved out of her arms. And started getting ready. To be honest I was trying to avoid her. We usually get ready in the bathroom together, but this morning I locked the door.

When I came out from a quick shower she was standing outside of the door bouncing.

"Well good morning" she said before rushing in.

I went back into my room. I've been wanting to be Jamal's girl for forever. It finally happened, today's my first day going to school as Jamal's girl.

I lotioned up and put on some undies. I was in the middle of pulling my panties up when Imani came back in.

"Damn bitch, you did me dirty. You know I got the bladder of a toddler" She said coming back into the room.

I saw her eyes scan my body.

"Really Imani?" I said grabbing my jeans and putting them quickly.

"What? I can't admire my best friends body?" She teased.

"Not funny."

"Oh my god, chill Leah.. I don't want shit to be awkward between us.okay we fucked... so?... you have a boyfriend and I'm talking to Yaya."

"Well it is awkward, and your literally listing reasons of why it shouldn't have happened."

"So I can't want my friend to feel good?"

"Not in that way! No Mani" I glared at her. She knows the situation. She's not stupid.

"Well did I make you uncomfortable?"

I rolled my eyes. "No." I said fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Did you like it?"

I froze

"Oh my god Imani!"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding damn, chill out."

I swear I want to strangle this girl. 

"It was just sex" she mumbled under her breath. I don't feel that way. All my life sex was suppose to be between me and a boy. Justin Bieber, Jayden Smith, Jamal... never did I EVER expect to have sex with Imani... and I liked it. It's scary I don't know how to feel.