29. Boiling over

I'm
Okay sooo hi bestie, don't hate me but... 😬😬 I thought it was 5 chapters left but it really was 4 🤓. Don't fight me cause I know how you girls like to tussle 💥🦶🏾👊🏾... yea 3 chapters left after this one 😗✌🏾- Mrs. Author Lady

*IMANI'S POV*

I was confused as fuck to say the least. She kissed me? After everything that happened?

When we pulled away she laughed at the confused ass look on my face.

"You're an asshole... but a cute asshole." She said before disappearing into the gym with her cart.

Leah: the dude finally came back 🙄 ima bout to leave the room now.

I hauled ass to her building's bathroom. I was out of breath as fuck. But I managed to get there before Leah. I leaned into the bathroom mirror panting, looking at myself. I mean yea. I guess I'm cute but I really don't see what everybody else sees. Not for Tao to be tryna rape me, Camile to me kissing me after I cheated on her, or Leah to be determined to get me even though she ain't want me.

It's all too much.

Leah came through the doors and I straightened up.

"Heyyy baby!" She smiled coming in for a kiss.

I kissed her back.

She frowned up when we pulled away. "You smell like Camile."

I chuckled. "What are you a bloodhound? I don't think I washed this shirt.. I wore it to Camile's house last time."

"Hmmmm okay" she mumbled squinted.

"Chill, the last thing I need is you thinking I'd be doing some dumb shit."

She giggled. "Calm down! I was just playing you smelled like this all morning after you got dressed."

I mentally sighed in relief.

I felt like I got caught. Even though Camile kissed me. I just don't want the drama. I'm tired. This shit is stressful.

I was relieved when Leah's mom picked us up this time.

"Thank god, she finally got the message." Leah said rolling her eyes. "I told her nobody fucking likes Tao"

I didn't have anything to say. Ever since Leah got on his ass when he picked us up and I ended up hitting him, she's been constantly bringing up how much she hates him. This shit isn't new to me. She doesn't even know what all he's tried to do to me.

"Sooo how was school?" Her mom asked as soon as we got into the car.

Leah groaned. "Ma, don't you remember when you were in school and you hated that question?"

She laughed. "Honey,... no. I had a great time in school... and you really need to cheer up! I don't want you going to get your hair done for prom with that attitude."

My eyes widened.

A smile formed on Leah's face. "Today?! You're taking me today?"

"Yes. I'm taking you to get the exact hair you wanted and everything.."

She squealed. I sunk into my chair. Are you serious? I was just ready to go home, now I gotta go with them to do this stupid shit.

"Imani I'm getting our hair done too." Her mom said like I was suppose to be excited.

"Cool, thank you." I said doing my best to fake a smile.

"Imani have you found your dress yet?" Mrs.Watson asked making small talk while we waited in the salon waiting area.