23. The Bookbag

*LEAH'S POV*

Do you know what it's like to walk around with a dirty secret? It's nerve racking but exciting, dangerous and sexy. Just knowing my pussy was in Imani's mouth and watching her talk to other people like it didn't happen gives me a thrill.

"Uh Uh, girl I noticed you been glowing lately. The fuck what you been doing? Or should I say who you been doing?" Jeremy smirked pulling up a chair beside me in yearbook.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think I was going to make any actual friends from yearbook but we have become pretty cool.

I laughed. "Shut up, I haven't been doing anything with anybody."

And that was the truth. As soon as Camile came home from her trip she locked down on Imani. Apparently she was trying to text her the night we fucked.

When she picked us up for school the next day she immediately started grilling Mani and giving me death stares. Tonight's gonna be the first night I've gotten to be with Mani since she got back and even then she's been trying not to let it happen.

"Mmmm, okay Mrs. Thang" he said making a face like he didn't believe me and scratching the back of his head.

"Stop!" I giggled hitting his arm.

"Oop look at god, he will reveal all truth. Praise him." Jeremy teased as Imani came through the door.

The first thing she did was make eye contact with me and smile.

"Mmm" Jeremy mumbled under his breath.

I hit him again as Mani walked over.

She stopped in front of the whole year book group. "Aight Camile gotta run some errands so she wants everybody to brain storm prom ideas"

She came over and sat next to me.

"Oooop, lemme give y'all some space" Jeremy said pursing his lips and snapping his head to his other friend. I can never remember her name.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey" Mani smiled back.

Damn I miss her. We can't even really text like that when she's with Camile. She acts like it she's okay with it at first, then she gets all passive aggressive, then she just starts being flat out nosey.

She pulled out an applesauce from lunch earlier. "Damn, I ain't got a spoon." She tapped Jeremy "you got a spoon?"

He chuckled. "No, but you got yo tool, you'll be alright."

I blushed hard. Sometimes Jeremy ain't shit.

Mani laughed surprised. "Oh shit, I like him."

"As you should" Jeremy smirked before swinging his head back around.

Mani peeled the top off of her apple sauce. Her tongue slowly dipped into it and curled up.

My pussy tingled watching her.

Oh my god, chill Leah.. just another hour and y'all will be alone.

I took out a piece of paper and pen to distract myself.

"Oooo we could do a stars and clouds theme" I said writing it down.

"Or we could do Cinderella"

"Yea that'd be cute... what bout under the sea"

"Okay cute" I said writing it down.

Mani's hand slid on my thigh under the table and I froze.