31. Walking Away

*IMANI'S POV*

I don't know who all saw the video but what I do know is everybody seemed to be real quiet and careful around me.

When we got to Leah's first block her teacher told her she needed to report to guidance so we turned right back around. I'm not sure what her guidance counselor needed her for but honestly I was glad to get away from Jeremy. He's cool as fuck... when the drama isn't about you.. but I don't even know what that feels like anymore.

I would've just waited in the main office for her but I'm not in the mood to deal with teachers asking me where I'm suppose to be.

"I'm going to wait for you in the bathroom"

She smiled a little "okay baby... you're okay right?"

"Yes, I'm fine stop asking me that Leah."

She gave me a concerned look but made her way into the office.

I turned back around the corner and started making my way to the bathroom.

Camile: are you here today?

I stared at her message. I don't think I want to text her back. We're over. She already said I hurt her I don't want to hurt her again.

"Yo, look at that shemale over there"

I looked up from my phone quickly.

It was Jamal and three other guys. They weren't super close but he was making his presence known.

"Nah bruh, she look like a female to me." One of the guys said.

"Well Shit why not find out?" Jamal smirked.

"Bruh leave me alone." I said annoyed starting to walk away faster

"Get her." He smirked.

Two of the dudes started coming closer. I took off. I was sure I could make it to the bathroom before anybody got me. I was wrong .

"Catch that bitch!" Jamal called after us speeding up too

One of the homophobic football players snatched me. I tried to hit him but the other nigga grabbed my free side.

I started kicking trying to get them to let go.

Jamal chuckled. He got in my face. A slow smirk formed. "Why you tryna leave so soon?"

"Let me go. I swear bruh, on god."

"On god what?" He chuckled "don't worry bout it. I'll let you go... as soon as we know for sure what's going on in those sweats."

I thrashed around trying to get away. "You're fucking sick! All of you! I'm a fucking girl! Let me go!"

He smirked. "Demarcus... pull her paints down. Let's see if she's telling the truth."

"HELP! H-"

One of the niggas holding me covered my mouth.

I was freaking out. His friend came closer to me and I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could.

"Fucking bitch!" He groaned doubling over.

"Man move bruh!" Jamal groaned pushing him A side. "Damn man! Niggas! If you want something done you gotta do it yourself."

I tried to kick him too but he grabbed my foot throwing it out of his way as he got in my face. My eyes darted around looking for a camera but it looks like he thought this through. I started breathing heavy.

He smirked.  "You might as well admit it. My cousin told me it was true. She said she was dating you to be nice. And when she found out she was disgusted."