22. The Dressing Room

*IMANI'S POV*

"Why you making these people's job harder? You know good and well you're not buying shit." I laughed

Leah handed me another damn shirt on a hanger. I swear I been her personal assistant. This is the third store we went into. I tried on a few things on the first two but at this point I was just there for Leah.

"I'm not broke all the time! I'm looking at my options, I might come back and buy some of it."

"You ever heard of window shopping?"

She rolled her eyes. "Everybody knows that's not any fun Mani"

I ended up sitting in the dressing room area waiting for Leah to try on all the clothes she liked.

My phone dinged.

Camile: baby I miss you 😩 my 13 year old cousin just tried to flirt with me 🤢 I hate it here

Mani: 🤣🤣🤣 damn bae, I miss you too. You fine tho, I see why 👀

Leah must've been waiting for me to look up at her

"Mani!" She whined like she had been standing there forever. "How do I look?"

"It's cute... turn around.. nah that's too short that's dead."

She laughed. "You swear you're somebody's daddy" she twerked a little and I quickly looked around the dressing room.

"Chill" I laughed.

"Why? It's not yours."

I swallowed. I swear I got serious as fuck "Leah... stop playing with me."

She smiled. "What am I doing?" She asked before closing the door behind her.

Yes I'm trying be be a good girlfriend and not fuck around with my bestfriend but imma be real. If she tells me she wants me that's it. I told her we could be a secret and I still mean it. I just don't want to cheat on my girl just for Leah to only fuck once and cry about being straight.

Camile: wyd?

Leah came back out of the dressing room in the middle of me typing.

"Hell nah, that's dead." She was wearing a crop top that barely covered her titties.

"What? it's cute!"

"That's dead your titties are all out."

"Exactly, key word.. their MY titties not yours."

"I don't want no weird niggas looking at you like that."

"You're looking at me." She smirked.

I chuckled. "You really funny." I said coming into the fitting room with her.

"You can't lie this shirt looks really good on me."

"Next." I said sitting on the chair in the room.

I was starting to text Camile back again when Leah took off her shirt. I bit my lip closing out my messages.

She smirked. "Take a picture it'll last longer." She said shimmying out of her jeans.

I swiftly pulled my phone back out and did what she said.

"Mani stopp!" She giggled. She tried to grab my phone.

She gave up and grabbed a dress stepping into it. "You're girlfriend would flip if she saw that picture."

I laughed. "she won't, she's not gonna go through my phone"