14. The Friend Zone

"We're suppose to be studying." I reminded Imani. She was watching me eat grapes while sitting back on the bed. I said it to refocus her attention because I watched her eyes go from my face, down my titties, to my stomach that was peaking under my croptop, then stop at the front of my shorts. And not subtlety at all might I add.

She smiled slowly. Her eyes came up from my shorts quickly to my face. "Hey, you wouldn't have known I was looking at you unless you were looking at me."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "I mean I can't help but look up when I feel eyes on me.."

This is how things have been lately.. we haven't really talked about that night very much. Not seriously. She joked about her telling me she likes me but.. that's Imani, to avoid serious conversation she makes everything a joke. I really can't talk shit anyway. I'm avoiding the conversation too. Why make shit awkward when things are finally drama free... for the most part.

"Mmmmmm can Camilla come over?"

"Imani noooo!" I whined. "You can't just keep switching out girls in my house!"

She whined "man why not! Come onnnn... you know I can't bring Yaya over."

That's Mani running from serious conversation again. Ever since the whole school found out Imani was gay Yaya has been trying to talk to her.. figure out what's going on between them. Instead of having the conversation, Imani's ghosting and dodging her all of the time they still fuck.. no where near as often though. Instead Imani has told her shes very involved with Year book... as in fucking the Yearbook President. It started out kind of cute. Imani kept talking about joining yearbook to see what's up with her but she kept freaking out. She claimed she didn't want another straight girl just trying to get head. She always jokes about our situations.

"You could bring Yaya over here."

"Wowww so you don't want me to bring anybody over?"

"Why do you insist on having a bitch over?"

"So I can get my shit ate... why are you acting like you don't know?"

"Oh my god, Imani!" I blushed.

I never get used to how confident she has gotten being gay as fuck around me.

"So you gonna act like you don't like getting eaten out? We both know that's a lie." She smirked.

I threw a pillow at her. "You're so nasty!"

"Well I wouldn't have to be nasty with you if you'd let me bring a bitch to be nasty with."

To be honest I still don't feel right about her having bitches over. I always like to think I'm over it and what Imani's doing is none of my business but it seems like I get  jealous everytime. Especially with Camilla

"So what's going on with you and Camilla? You too have been together a lot."

She chuckled taking a grape. "Ion know, shit, nothing serious.. everybody in yearbook need to chill tho. They always pushing that we'd be a cute couple."

I laughed. "What do you expect? You don't ever actually come there to do yearbook. You come to be all over Camilla"

"That is not true!"

"Name one thing that you've done for yearbook other then eating their food and distracting their president... your basically the girlfriend that hangs around for food and is not shit."

She rolled her eyes. "Expect I'm not her girlfriend, that's what they all call me though."

I couldn't help but giggle. "Do they?"