6. The Pact

*LEAH'S POV*

I was surprised when Imani called me to pick her up. Part of me wondered if she chickened out. She hasn't texted me since she left the diner and she was sooo nervous.

I mean of course she was, Yaya was practically fucking her at the diner with her eyes.

I really don't trust her. She didn't show any interest in my bestfriend before this weekend. The three of us have a class together and she has never talked to us. I'm just trying to be supportive of my bestfriend and her first lesbian experience.

I was tuning out Tao complaining as usual.

"What the fuck?" He stopped in the middle of ranting. He eyed the house we were parked in front of .

"This is Ajani's spot... the fuck is Imani doing here?"

I didn't answer. I perked up as she walked towards the car.

"Yo, were you with Ajani?" Tao asked her as soon as she got in.

We ignored him exchanging looks.

"Soooo?" I said try to speak in code.

She bit her lip and nodded at me. "Twice" she blushed.

They fucked twice on the first night?

Not that it fucking matters.

She was literally cheesing.

"Thanks for picking me up" she said looking at Tao

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm only here for the rotation. Matter of fact, spark up Leah"

I rolled my eyes but lit the blunt, I swear Tao gets on my fucking nerves.

I had so many questions. I wanted to know what happened and how it happened. Imani was all day dreamy beside me. I couldn't help but to keep looking over at her. She was so busy smiling while looking down playing with her fingers she didn't even notice I was holding the blunt towards her.

I elbowed her a little.

"Oh my bad" she giggled taking it.

When we got back to the house she went straight into my kitchen to raid the fridge.

"What did your mom cook tonight? Yaya's mom cooked and it was good but a bitch is hungry"

I leaned against the counter. "There's some left over pizza... are you really not gonna tell me what happened?"

She took the pizza box out of the fridge and grabbed 3 slices putting them on a plate.

"What do you mean?" She laughed nervously, "I don't know.. I just thought you wouldn't want to hear all the gay shit."

She put some water in a cup and put it in the microwave with her pizza. 

"Of course I want to hear about your first time.. even if it was with a girl. Your my bestfriend."

Her face lit up. "Okay... but not down here I don't want anybody to hear"

I laid across the foot of my bed while she sat criss cross stuffing her face.  

"I don't even know where to start" she said shyly, she was smiling so hard.

"Okay... well how did it happen? How did y'all end up... you know"

She giggled "honestly it happened so fast. Dead ass, as soon as she got me alone she started getting naked."

"So like... what did y'all do?"