Chapter 10: Cuddles and Visions

LUX BONTERI

The day had passed, and Lux was done with his work for today. He went back to his room to see Ahsoka still sleeping.

She must have gone through a lot, Lux thought, She's out like a rock!

Lux noticed that his bed was starting to get a little dirty. Of course, that was what was bound to happen if there was a teenage Togruta with dirty clothes sleeping in it. But he didn't care about the bed. He just cared about Ahsoka. After seeing her in the state she was in, he wanted nothing more than for her to be happy.

Lux put on his pajamas and got into bed with Ahsoka. When he got in, he couldn't resist the urge to spoon Ahsoka. Her suit was a little rough, but it still felt good to hug her. When he put his arms around her, she let out a moan.

I think she's comfy, Lux thought.

Eventually, Lux too fell asleep.

AHSOKA TANO

Ahsoka stood in the landscape of a temperate world, the same one she had seen in the vision she had seen while meditating prior to when she left Onderon last time. She hadn't had a dream like this since she was last on Onderon.

Maybe it's something to do with Lux, She thought.

She looked around at her surroundings, since nothing seemed to be happening. She hadn't thought to take a closer look at the sky. Looking at it now, she realized the planet was nestled in a vast nebula, which was visible even in daytime. It was beautiful, and she wondered why she never realized it in her previous vision of this planet.

"Are you happy with your choice?" a voice said. Ahsoka had come to know this voice as that of her future self during her previous visions. She looked around to try and see said future self, but there was none.

"Yes," Ahsoka said, responding to the question she was asked. "I couldn't stay. Not after what they did to me!!"

"Control your anger, young one," the voice said. "The path to the Dark Side is not one you want to take. Especially not now."

The voice materialized into a form. It looked the same as it did last time. Cloak, longer lekku, and curved lightsabers on her belt.

"What are you," Ahsoka said, "And why do you always look like that? You look like a Jedi master, and I'm not a Jedi."

"Are you?" asked the vision.

"I broke the Jedi code and I left the order. I'm not a Jedi."

"Maybe, maybe not."

Ahsoka was confused.

"Choose your path wisely, and don't let darkness tempt you."

Ahsoka sighed, and the vision dispersed.