Chapter 19: Standing Up

AHSOKA TANO

It was hopeless. She tried struggling, but it didn't work. She was stuck with the cuffs behind her back and sitting in a prison cell. One of the droids said she was to be executed in a few hours. She didn't know, but she could only guess that that amount of time had passed, or at least it felt like it. She tried thinking of a way to escape, but there wasn't any. She would just have to find a way to cause a ruckus before she was killed.

The door to the cell opened, and two Magnaguards came through, along with a few regular battle droids.

They didn't say anything, they just grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her out of the cell and through the hall.

Well, Ahsoka thought, I guess this is it...

If it weren't for the cuffs, she could take on the droids and hopefully grab some of Grievous's lightsabers. But that wasn't an option. She was going to die here.

The droids dragged her into the Bridge. There weren't any torture devices or anything, just the General standing there with his hands behind his back. Ahsoka could only guess that he was about to do the honor himself.

"Well well well," said the General, "the Count seems to really want you dead."

Ahsoka had no response. She could only guess the count was still bitter about losing that fight to her.

The General chuckled evilly.

"And now, you will die!!"

It all happened in a moment. Grievous activated a lightsaber and brought it down on Ahsoka.

But, at the very last second, she had an idea.

She turned around quickly and positioned herself so that the General's saber cut through her cuffs and not her.

Ahsoka stood up quickly, and used the force to yank two lightsabers from Grivous's waist.

She truned them on, both of which were green. She quickly dismantled the droids surrounding her, and then used the force to yank the tactical droid towards her. She cut it's head off as it flew by her.

"Ahrrrg! You idiots!" Grievous bickered at the droids around him.

Ahsoka stood poised, ready to attack.

"Fine," Grievous said, "It seems I will have to do this the hard way."

The General's arms detached from one another, giving the general of four total arms to work with. He grabbed the lightsabers from his waist and turned them on. Ahsoka was surprised he had taken more than four to this occasion, since despite the fact that she had stolen two, the General still had a full four sabers to work with.

Ahsoka closed her eyes and concentrated, focusing on how to combat Grievous. She took a few deep breaths, opened her eyes, and rushed towards the General.