Chapter 20: Facing the General

AHSOKA TANO

Ahsoka's lightsabers met the Grievous's, but he pushed back with enough force to throw her off. She then jumped back at the General, but he blocked that too, pushing her upwards.

The droids in the room startrd to open fire. Grievous quickly retreated behind two magnaguards, which spun their electric staffs around in intimidation.

Ahsoka deflected several blaster bolts right back at some of the droids, causing them to deactivate. The rest decided to stop firing and cower in a corner.

Then there were the magnaguards. One of them spun it's staff at her, but she managed to cut off the hand that was holding the staff. She used the force to jab it into the other magnaguard, which was shocked and deactivated. Ahsoka then finished off the other magnaguard.

Three of the commando droids that were still in the room leaped at Ahsoka. She swung at one, but it dodged the blow. She kicked the legs of another one, causing it to fall over. She quickly took the opportunity to cut it in half. The other two droids started blasting Ahsoka.

Then, Ahsoka sensed that Grievous was trying to charge at her, so she leaped up and he went right under her. She then struck his back, managing to cut off one of his hands.

"Ahrggghh!" The General screamed in annoyance.

"Looks like you're really just another one of those tinnies after all," Ahsoka said.

"You have Kenobi's Arrogance!" Grievous yelled.

"You'll find I have many qualities for you to dislike," she replied.

The general yelled again and charged at Ahsoka. Two of his sabers blocked Ahsoka's blades, while he tried to stab her with the one he had left. Ahsoka jumped over him just in time, catching off guard and cutting off another hand.

Grievous had had enough.

"Nhyarrgh! I've had enough of this!"

He got on all fours and started crawling away at insane speeds.

The rest of the droids fired on Ahsoka to cover the General's escape. She leaped at one group of droids and slashed them all in half before she ran into the hallway to try and peruse Grievous.

A little while later, she wound up in the ship's hangar bay. Being the coward that he is, she knew that Grievous would probably abandon ship.

She used the force to try and sense his presence. And she found it.

She quickly turned around to block what would have been a sneak attack from Grievous, who was being followed by four commando droids.

She pushed the General back, and started to make her way towards the other exit, but a swarm of battle droids came out of it.

"I have you now," Grievous said.

But he didn't account for the fact that they were in a hanger full of fully operational ships.

She jumped into a Belbullab-22 starfighter, which she assumed belonged to Grievous himself. She quickly flew off and out of the sip, so as to avoid any vulture droids or tractor beams.

She quickly piloted the ship down to Onderon, but shortly before she entered the atmosphere, she realized she had three vulture droids on her tail that were approaching her.

She quickly plunged downwards into Onderon's atmosphere, the droids hot on her tail. Just as they got within firing range, she reached the cloud layer and flew straight through the clouds.

"I sure hope those droids can't see me" Ahsoka said, as she got behind them.

Then, she quickly sprung from the clouds. The droids, not seeing her, were easily shot down.

"Yes!" Ahsoka yelled.

Then, she approached the city of Iziz, where hopefully, she wouldn't get shot out of the sky.