(16) Pursue

To be honest with y'all... I don't really know a lot about the "sleepybois" thingy. I don't know a single thing about Phil, Wil, and Schlatt. I don't know how they actually act, talk, and whatever shenanigans. All I know is that they're friends with Techno, Phil's blonde... Wil has a cute face, and Jschlatt has something called Schlattcoin. That's all really, so meh? 

And I had to research them as well as the ship Schlattbur and oh boi did I dig a goldmine...

*P.s Can you guys.. uh, give some support for @nicole1123 for her YouTube channel. She's new to it, a beginner and I'm just asking if y'all could give some love by subscribing! It's alright too if you won't, she'll understand^^ Thanks!

~

"I get why Techno has to wear it," Jschlatt spoke before looking down at his own cloth which was a bright blue hoodie. "But why the fuck do we have to wear one too? And seriously? We stuck out like a sore thumb!" he exclaimed tugging at the strings with furrowed brows. 

It was true though, they did stick out the crowd. Phil had gone over to his house and practically begged him to join on watching over their good friend, David's progress. Saying how it's a one time opportunity to see the usually aloof hero go after his crush like an infatuated schoolgirl. 

"Shhh! There he goes!" Phil practically shoved his hand over Jonathan's mouth to shut him up. 

"What's the problem with it? I personally think you look good." Wilbur exclaimed with a cheeky smile. He had an arm propped over the table, leaning his cheek on his hand, eyes trained on Jschlatt alone. The latter rolled his eyes, puffing out his cheeks as he swats the blond's hand off him.

Wilbur himself was wearing a honey yellow hoodie - that of course was also brought by Philza -and Jon would be lying if he thinks that the wavy brunet did not look good on the hoodie. Scoffing, Jschlatt tried to hide the blush on his cheeks with his hand and looked away, but not before quietly murmuring, "you're lucky you're cute..." 

~

David was stuck. Well, not exactly but, he doesn't know what to do now that he's actually blending in with the mob. Zak made a bold move on making sure that he and Darryl are always surrounded with "bees." Not only will it alarm the shorter male of his presence; he would also have enough time to get the brunet away.

David fiddled with the end of his hoodie, immediately reminding his head how he wasn't wearing his usual red coat was like going out with barely any clothes. The coat always made him feel safe and confident. Sure, it looked cocky to some people, but it made him feel special. 

Maybe if he could... His eyes lit up at the idea that his head had welcomed. It's about time for Skeppy's tactics to backfire. 

Pulling the hood lower so it takes his puffy pink hair almost out of view, David walked closer to a bunch of young bees- kids that he knew he could easily fool. Clearing his throat, he silently wishes that his voice wouldn't be recognized. 

"Hey, did you guys hear? Skeppy's giving away one of his diamonds!" 

He tried to sound cheery, he really did. And for a second there, he thought the kids got creeped out by him suddenly saying random things because they stopped their chatter and stared at Techno whom they think is a random stranger in a bright red hoodie. 

After a couple of seconds, one of the kids' eyes lit up. "Really??" 

David had to suppress a grin. He enthusiastically nodded before pointing over to where the Diamond boy is. "Yeah! Go ask him yourselves!"

With that, the kids did took the bait and started swarming around Skeppy who looked like a dear caught in headlights. Unable to shake off the feeling as if he had just sent an army, Technoblade let a sly grin split his face. As they say, rumours spread fast. With a rumour like that, the false info had taken the other bystanders' attention who were now also swarming around the tanned man.

While this happened, the pink-haired man quickly went into the flooding mass and swiped Badboyhalo's wrist before dragging him to the nearest, empty alleyway he could go. 

~

"He's really doing his best, isn't he?" Jonathan commented as they all watch their friend drag the poor brunet away from the Diamond boy. No one replied to him except his boyfriend nudging him by the side. 

He squinted his eyes at Wilbur who discreetly tilted his head towards Philza with a pressed smile. Jschlatt gave him a confused look before slightly moving to get a closer look at their friend's face. When he did this, he found out the reason behind his boyfriend's coy look.

Their blond friend looked like he was about to cry. Hands clasped together with a dreamy smile on his face, looking like a proud parent whose child just learned their first word. Phil sniffed, the smile still painted on his face. "He's really growing up!"

Jschlatt just gave him a weird look.

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ I swear I'm trying my best here T-T

*P.s Can you guys.. uh, give some support for @nicole1123 for her YouTube channel. She's new to it, a beginner and I'm just asking if y'all could give some love by subscribing! It's alright too if you won't, she'll understand^^ Thanks!

Don't forget to Follow if you would like to stay updated! And share this story to some of your friends out there who's open to shipping rare pairs! Gotta spread the word.

-A.B_D