(24) Playing Support ft. Bad

The last Chapter and this was supposed to be together... But I split it up Soo yeah? Anyhows, this chapter would show minor signs of an anxiety attack, panic attack, and self-doubt. 

~

While waiting for the next game, Techno heard his friend call out for him. 

Walking closer to the two, both Wilbur and Philza had serious looks in their eyes. "Techno, you gotta focus man, okay?" his blond friend reminded as Wil nodded his head in agreement. "We know you're worried for your rank, so forget this infatuation for a day and focus. Or else Dream would be taking the reigns from you." David swallowed his hands balling into fists inside his pockets as he nodded.

Unbeknownst to his friends, the dyed-haired hero had actually set a goal for himself to follow. So when his friends told him to do something different, it slightly broke his system, making him feel a little bit lost and confused. He wants both Tommy and Darryl to get recognition of have the best game experience in their life - but if he were to focus on getting his lead back then... 

Finding an isolated room inside the building was a wish come true for the pink-haired boy. He suddenly felt his chest beating fast - and not in a good way. The "rules and goals" in his head began jumbling up creating a nagging headache. Crouching down with his knees up to his chest, David's brown eyes welled up with tears as the room spun around him.

He couldn't get his heart race down, couldn't block the voices out of his head as it spoke to him on everything of what he should do. The room he was in suddenly shrunk despite it fitting about five person in. The young man felt his hands start to shake and couldn't help but to grab at his locks. He was panicking... this was not okay. He should be out there, making sure that he'll give the two the best experience they could have— wait, no. He's supposed to focus on getting his rank back. 

Wait a minute, no. He should focus on beating Dream— securing Tommy and Bad's win— give everyone a good show.

Technoblade could feel his chest tighten, the tears rolling down his eyes never stopping. There were so many fucking goals to reach! Rules to follow! By this point, everything was jumbled up as jenga pieces fallen and scattered around. With his thoughts scattered in places, the man did not even hear the knocks on the door and the sound of it creaking open nor the words, 

"Hello? Is anyone— Oh my goodness, Techno!"

What he did notice was BadBoyHalo already kneeling down to his level with concern written all over his face. "Techno? Are you alright? Could you hear me? Please nod if you can."

Still breathing hard, Technoblade managed to nod his head. The words getting caught up in his throat making him choke instead. 

Darryl sighed and slowly motioned for him to follow. "Okay, that's good. Will you inhale for 6 seconds then hold your breath and count to 8 for me?"

David once again nodded, deciding to trust the brunette and follow his instructions. Inhaling for 6 and holding his breath for 8. Whilst he did this, Darryl nodded encouragingly, slowly rubbing circles on his back to comfort. 

"Then exhale out for 9 seconds please." 

The pink-haired followed. After this, Bad told him to do it all again thus he did. He did this until he felt his breathing even once again; his hands has stopped shaking and the voices as well as thoughts has silenced out.

Blinking the last tears away, Techno's brown eyes focused at the brunet in front of him. Suddenly aware as to who it was who had just witnessed his panic attack. 

When Darryl noticed the other calmed down, he offered him a reassuring smile. "All good? Would you like to tell me what it was bothering you?" 

Looking down, David decided to weigh the pros and cons... in the end, he gave in and nodded. Either how, Darryl did prove himself as trustworthy. So, the man with pink for hair told the brunette everything. About his plans, what his friends has said as well as his ADHD.

And the brown-haired male did listen. Ears all out and head nodding in silent response. After his story, Technoblade tilted his head. 

"What do you think? If you were in my shoes, what would you do?" 

With this question, Darryl patted his shoulder in a weak laugh. 

"Techno, you silly muffin. If I chose for you, wouldn't that just bother your head? You'll have to choose for yourself, of course! Besides, don't worry about Tommy. I assure you, that ragamuffin is content enough to be playing with his idol."

The buzzer went off - a signal that the next game is about to start. With this, the pair stood up from the floor, dusting off their pants. Before David could even leave the room, the brunet gave him a playful punch and a grin. 

"Let's give this our best. I'm sure we'll win this!" 

Optimistic as always. David grinned, finding the other's positive vides a bit infecting. And with this, they both walked off and head towards the arena feeling anxious. Next game: Battle Box.

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ

I got a question. Why do you guys think Bad found that room? What reason does he have when he planned on entering that isolated room? Take note, he did not see Techno enter the room so he didn't know that the hero was actually there. 

Share this story to some of your friends out there who's open to shipping this rare of a pair! Gotta spread the unquestionable word.

-A.B_D