(25) Battle Box but Different

Battle Box but a bit different. There are 5 players in each team. All 5 of them could engage in a PvP but each player are given a special task. 

The first is the Charge; They're the one's who's job is to fill in the boxes with the colour of their team. 

Next is the Tank; They mostly stick by the Charge to help and protect them as they go towards the enemy's base.

The third one's the Bismuth; They're the one who stays at the back crafting all the weapons their teammates will be needing.

The fourth one is the Defender; One who stays behind with the Bismuth to guard the base in case an enemy comes through.

Last, but not the least, the Gatherer; The one who's in charge of collecting the supplies a.k.a wood, stone, iron, and goes straight to the Bismuth.

Damn, I'm making my job harder by doing this... oh well. Clear? Let's goooo!!

~

Wilbur took one last recount. As the Defender, He had already laid out the team's battle plan.

 "Tommy, be very sneaky. Make sure that they won't notice you're our Charge." 

The blonde stood straight, giving William a salute. The man with an accent then gave Technoblade a nod, trusting that the latter would be able to protect the young one.

Glancing over, Wil saw that Phil, the Gatherer, was already brainstorming along with the Bismuth aka Darryl. 

Technoblade looked up, his hands already twitching for a weapon as he counted the timer going down from five. They're going to have to do well in this last game of theirs if they want the team to be able to reach the finals. 

In the rulebook, only teams ranked #1 and #2 are allowed to be at the finals where they would play the last game: Arrow Dodge. Whoever wins that finale wins the tournament. 

Currently, Team 2 is in rank #3 while Skeppy's team is on #2 and finally, Dream's team on #1. For David's individual's record however... he was way behind by a 114 points. He's just going to have to do his best.

3...

2...

1...

The timer went down and Philza immediately fled over the zone. Tommyinnit recounted the blocks in his Hotbar whilst Wilbur already stood ground. Quick as he went, the Gatherer came back with his arms filled with sticks and a grin.

"I stole from Mef! I took his stuff!"

The blond wheezed, stopping on his tracks and practically dumping the items besides Bad. Turns out, it wasn't only sticks that he had. The blond player had also grabbed the iron ingots, stones, and woods; taking all the items out of his Hotbar. 

Getting to work, Darryl quickly made an iron sword for David; stone sword for Tommy; wooden axe for Phil, and another stone sword for Wil. Upon receiving the items, the guys quickly went to get to their posts. The brunette pausing a bit to bid his teammates a good luck. 

"You guys can do this!" He cheered for the Charge and the Tank with an enthusiastic wave before proceeding on making a much more sturdy weapon for both Wilbur and Phil.

Hitting them by the projectile weapons, both Techno and Tommy arrived at the enemy's base in an incredibly fast time enabling them to catch their opponents off guard. "Go on," the pink-haired player instructed and let the young blond run to the middle while he defends him from the enemy teams' Defender.

Speedrunning their enemies, the pair had managed to bring their team the W from the past five teams they've gone against with except for the last team which was Skeppy's who had managed to slip past them and take Wilbur out. It was fine though, they assured. It was only one lost... that was until the next team came into play.

"Is that...?"

"Dream." 

Bad finished Wilbur's inquiry. The whole group stood frozen for a second, sweat dropping fast. Shaking his head, Technoblade turned around and faced the group with determination, "We'll stick to the plan. Get to their base first and catch them off-guard. 

The brunet swallowed, "I think Dream has the same idea..." 

Tommy huffed, crossing his arms. "Then Phil's just going to have to gather more stuff." Wilbur nods in agreement. 

"We're gonna have to get better weapons. Give Techno extra swords, Tommy a shield, Phil a tougher pickaxe, and me a sword with a shield."

The pressure was on. Techno began sensing the weight of the air around them thicken. They're gonna have to get good.

Sorry that this sucked T~T

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ

By this point, I really just want to get this tournament of the story done. =_=

Share this story to some of your friends out there who's open to shipping this rare of a pair! Gotta spread the unquestionable word.

-A.B_D