(26) Two Kills

Ever noticed how in every Battle Box game, Dream team always loses to Techno's? Yeah.

Anyhows, They won! :D Let's be real though, we saw that coming... but still, they won!

(sorry if this is late. This chapter is actually finished; just posted late.)

~

Techno could see Bad's hands shaking a bit but covered it up by putting them in his hoodie's pockets. During the whole rounds, the viewers didn't stop complaining: "Halo's going to fuck this up." and every other doubting words. They still blame BadBoyHalo after all, saying that he's bringing the entire team down.

The pink head had seen that the words affect the brunet. How Bad's hands would unconsciously clench into fists every time someone from the audience would shout profanities at him. Although despite that, he played it off quite well. Still smiling, still cheering for the team. Stayed nice and did not snap.

The buzzer went off and Philza quickly dashed, disappearing into view. While he was gone, Bad had already prepared himself. Setting up his workbench, ready for use. Near the entrance, Technoblade and Tommy were also in position. All they needed were their weapons and they're off.

Phil came back, hurriedly giving Darryl all the items. Chucking in four iron ingots and two sticks, the brunette handed it over to William who quickly gave it to their Tank. Creating two at once, David watched the brunet's erratic movements, crafting shields and giving it off to Wilbur who tossed one to their Charge.

As soon as the offense pair received their weapons, they darted off through the forest biome.

Two minutes had gone by when Wilbur - a shield, sword, and bow ready - caught a glimpse of movement just outside their base. His grip tightened around his weapons, taking note that Philza was out leaving him only with their Bismuth. Looking back, he saw Bad handing him 16 arrows.

Speaking off which, the sound of a bowstring being plucked reached his ears making him shout over to the brunet. "They're here!" An arrow whizzed past his head and straight to one of the crafting table.

Behind the workbench, Bad tucked and rolled over, at the same time already placing an arrow in his newly built crossbow. "I'll keep Sylvee off! Focus on Dream!" The brunet yelled out while shooting over the bushes where a female voice yelped.

By the looting area, Philza had just barely dodged a hit from Eret, who used a stone pickaxe as his throwing weapon. Grip tightening around the two hatchets in both hands, the blond let out a shaky breath as he mentally prepared himself behind his cover.

Inside the enemy's base, Technoblade is currently busy battling with two opponents at the time. George, the team's Bismuth, decided to join in and defend with an axe as a weapon. Sapnap yelled, "George! Keep an eye on the kid you muffinhead!"

A bit amused at the familiar choice of insult, Technoblade kept the grin off his face as he took the opportunity of the distracted Defender to stab him with his (projectionized) sword.

"Sapnap!" George called out at the tagged out teammate while blocking an attack from Techno. Thank goodness for two swords, whilst the pink head used one to lock in with his enemy's axe, he used the other sword in his left and effectively tagging teleporting George out of the game.

More points for his records.

A text floated up the air, just after his two kills, a hub came up indicating that Dream had successfully tagged Wilbur out of the game. Techno's eyes widened at this, another hub came up that showed Dream killing yet another teammate who was BBH.

"Tommy, quick! Fill in the boxes!" He called out and the young lad quickly followed.

The buzzer went off indicating the end of Battle Box. Turns out, Sylvee was just seconds away in filling in their boxes, so thank goodness Tommy was the one who managed to do it first.

The last round finished and the final scores are now being rounded up. Crossing his fingers, Technoblade heaved out a sigh of relief when he found out that they won against Dream's team.

A beeping noise came up, all players were now teleported back to the lobby where the score board is placed. An excited cheer erupted from the crowd as two, underlined teams written in bold letters lit up.

They managed to steal rank #2... They were in the finals. 

Sorry that this sucked T~T I promise the following chapters would be much more entertaining.

  Edit: 10k reads! Yay!

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ

I appreciate y'all, even the silent readers. Thank you.

-A.B_D