(45) On Their Way

I don't know, have some light stuff cause more heavy dialogue is on its way.

Oh, there's swearing in this btw.

~

The leaves fell in beautiful vibrant colours, swaying slowly as it makes a gentle landing. The sky painted in pretty blue, clouds subtly swirling with the breeze. Green as ever, the couple mosey through the friendly sounds of nature as they navigate their way in the forest.

"Technooo," BadBoyHalo called out as he drags his foot in every step he takes. Technoblade, on the other hand, already knows what his boyfriend is whining about. "Baaaad," he chimes in as well. Eyes squinting through the leaves as he leads the way.

"Are you sure we aren't lost?" The pink-haired hero whipped his head around, his locks moving along as he gave the brunette a blank stare. Like he was flabbergasted at the other's words.

Placing a hand on his chest, "Bad," his voice monotone as ever, "I'm a Human GPS!" Technoblade then used the other one to point at the direction they're heading, "The sun rose from the village means it's East, and Florifornia is north-west, which only means that Florifornia is over this way." 

The hero explained and it did no help but made Darryl whine louder. Shaking his head, he lightly thought back to the time he tried explaining directions to Tommy... it was a job. 

"Techno, hold up!"

David heard Darryl called out from behind, immediately putting a halt on his steps; glancing back to see the other male crouched over a daisy, admiring at how a bee gently landed on the centre.  The scene emitted an unbelievable deja vu, fondness clouding over his sense when David decided to crouch next to his boyfriend with a smile on his face. 

"It's really pretty," he exclaimed as he observed the bee take away some pollen from the daisy. 

The man with brown hair averted his gaze from the flower to the pink head who sat beside him. He held back a chuckle, "it sure is." 

Upon hearing this, Techno turned his head to regard his boyfriend. Honey-brown eyes dilated when it met bright emerald ones that are already staring at him. Technoblade then looked away, a hand covering the lower half of his face, the action catching him off-guard. 

"You're getting good at this..." Techno muttered in a huff when he stood up. BBH tilted his head, staring up at him with confused brows, 

"Uhm, what?"

This made David raise a brow, he opened his mouth to explain but quickly shut it. Instead, he chortled. Offered a hand to help the brunette up from crouching. "Nevermind, let's get going."

It took longer than normal to bring down the heat on his face.

~

Dropping his bag next to Bad's Techno took the time to stretch out his arms whilst waiting for his brunette who excused himself for a quick break. The pink-haired hero calculated before coming up with a conclusion that they aren't too far from the village now. 

This was the exact moment a realisation sunk in. He's going to introduce BadBoyHalo to his parents. He's going to introduce him as his boyfriend. 

He's going to come out as Bi. 

How are they going to react? David doesn't know. Perhaps his mother would hesitate? His father would probably freeze in shock. Oh shit, they are not going to have grandchildren-- wait, why was he thinking about that already?

Technoblade muttered a curse, shaking his head with a disgruntled sigh. He'll just leave that problem for the future him to deal with... yeah, that sounds so much easier.

The sound of branches breaking, footsteps in a hurry before two- three? Five figures surrounded him, all dressed in ragged dark clothes. Thieves. Techno labelled when he met a fleeting gaze went from him to the satchel by his foot. 

"Give us everything you have or else!" One called out, hair a messy brown and eyes in a grey-hazel crazed. David only raised a brow at this, finding it cute at the robber's attempt of scaring him.

Unfortunately for the goons, Technoblade was not in uniform. Out was his famous red signature coat, only choosing to wear a simple white-sleeved shirt to battle the heat. The only other remarkable state of him was his dyed-pink hair—which can also be mistaken for a Techno fanboy. 

So, no. They were not aware of who they are robbing at the moment.

"What are you waiting for? Get a fucking move on!" Another man growled, an axe appearing in his hand as a sign that he took it out of his Hotbar. David refused to move, keeping up a poker face. 

Having had enough, another one stepped forward, hair dyed in white. "This bitch, he just wants to get his ass kick, doesn't he?"

A dark grin crept up the pink head's features, rolling his shoulders in an attempt to warm them up. It had been so long since he had a fight. Sure, 5 v 1 seems unlikely safe, but then again, when did Techno ever choose the safe route?

"W- wait! Don't you guys think he looks a little bit like-" 

Techno already went ahead, fishing out an iron sword from his Hotbar before jumping in front of the man with white hair, striking down on him only to be blocked. 

"Son of a bitch! He's a fighter!" The man grunted with a step back, parrying each strikes being sent to him. David took a step back, eyes darting from behind just in time to dodge an incoming strike from another goon--one with brown hair.

He clicked his tongue, annoyed at the fact the thieves are willing to go low by striking from the back. Then again, why is he surprised?

David took a side step, narrowly avoiding an axe aimed at his side. Using his sword, he blocked the axe and took that chance to kick the white-haired man behind him, sending that goon stumbling back. Seeing this as his chance, David pushed the one in front of him, quickly turning around to send a strike at the one behind him before rolling out of the way when a third person decided to help out his comrades. 

Huffing, he stabbed the nearest goon out of the way, already taking out his axe to block an attack coming from a fourth person. 4 v 1, are they really this bad at PvP? Techno jumped out to a clearing, squinting his brown eyes to look for the fifth opponent. 

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ /srs

Oh, and why don't don't you guys share this story so more people could join in the fun of a rare dynamic? Go ahead, don't be shy!!!

If you ended up liking this chapter, consider to follow! It's free, and you can always unfollow anytime. ;)

-Be_Del