Chapter 1~ The Meeting

You were walking down the sidewalk to the BigHit Entertainment building, you were going to audition to be an idol, your big time dream is to be an idol.

You were just a 15 year old girl who had a lot of dreams. You were an innocent but a mature teenage girl, who knows what your future holds?

I can do this, you thought to yourself as you entered the building, finding your way to Bang PD's room after you asked the receptionist.

***

You knocked on the door and heard someone say to come in. You entered and bowed at Bang PD as a respect.

"Hello, what's your name?" He asked.

"My name is Choi Y/N." You answered respectfully with a smile which made Bang PD smile back.

Bang PD gestured you to start and you started. You sang, rapped, and danced. Bang PD was beyond impressed with your talents and had an idea popped in his head.

"Your in." He said smiling.

"R-really?" You asked, still can't believe you made it.

He nodded his head and asked for your number to contact you when you will meet your members.

You went to your apartment happily and ate dinner.

On the other hand, Bang PD called the BTS members for a meeting. The boys had arrived at the meeting room and bowed at Bang PD and sat down.

"What is it you want to talk about Bang PD?" Their leader asked, Kim Namjoon.

"Well boys, you guys know that I held an audition right?" He asked, as the, members nodded. "Well, you guys will be having an 8th member." He explained as the members widen their eyes.

"Wait? 8th member?" The second oldest asked, Min Yoongi, as Bang PD nodded.

"Yes, please take care of her, she is just 15 years old, she has great talent." He explained as their eyes widen again.

"Her?!" They asked in unison. Once again, Bang PD nodded.

"Boys, please treat her nicely, she's very shy and very respectful, so I know you guys will get along pretty well." He said as the boys calmed down a bit. "I secretly took a video of her audition, here watch it." Bang PD said as he handed them his phone.

They watched your audition and they were beyond impressed by your talent, they just hope you will be nice and respectful as how Bang PD described you to be.

***

Bang PD called you to the building again to meet your members. You asked the receptionist on where the meeting room is and as you got the answer you thanked her and went to the meeting room.

You knocked on the door and entered only to be greeted by a smiling Bang PD. You bowed and Bang PD gestured you to sit down on his right.

"So Y/N, about your members." He paused as he looked at you. "You are the 8th member of BTS, it means your members are boys." He explained which made your eyes widen.

"R-really?" You asked shocked about the news, which made Bang PD nod.

"Don't worry they're nice, you'll fit in." He said with a reassuring smile which made you smile back.

Just then a knock on the door was heard so Bang PD said to the person behind the door to come in.

The door opened revealing seven boys. They bowed and you quickly stood up and bowed at them too.

All of you then sat down to continue the meeting. They seem nice, you thought as you were listening to Bang PD.

"So, she will also be living with you boys, I trust you guys to take care of her." He said as the boys nodded. "I will now leave for you guys to get to know eachother." He added as he stood up and left.

Now you are left with 7 older boys who are now your members.

You looked at them and smiled showing your cute dimples.

"Aaaaahhh, she's so cute!" The oldest one said, Kim Seokjin, as the others agreed.

"So, what's your name?" The youngest among them asked, Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm Choi Y/N, nice to meet you all." You said with a smile which made them smile wider.

After that they all introduce themselves to you.

"So Y/N, since today you are gonna move with us, where is your home? So we can get your stuff." The Eldest asked.

You all stood and made your way to their van. You told them your apartment buildings address and you all drove there.

***

You got your stuff and now all of you are now heading to the boys' dorm. You guys were laughing and talking on the way there.

You guys now reached the dorm and now you were unpacking your stuff in your room, good thing they had a guest room in their dorm.

You were done unpacking and you put your empty suitcase away. You sat on your bed and leaned on the headboard and scrolled through your phone.

Just then a knock on the door was heard. "Come in!" You said as the door opened revealing a smiling Park Jimin.

He plopped on your bed next to you and hugged your waist. "What are you doing?" He asked cutely.

You looked at him and smiled. "Just scrolling through my phone, oppa." You answered as he nodded. You call the boys "oppa" because it's a sign of respect and you were a respectful girl, that's how your parents raised you, to be a respectful person.

Few moments later Jimin fell asleep still hugging your waist and you kept scrolling through your phone. Hearing small snores, you looked down to see a cute, sleeping Jimin. He was too cute so you took a photo of him.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard again. "Come in." You said, attempting to not wake up Jimin. The door opened revealing a smiling Jung Hoseok.

He looked at Jimin and tiptoed to you so he could just whisper. "Dinner is ready, wake up Jimin, I'll get going." He whispered, and you nodded. Hoseok leaves and closes the door carefully.

Hoseok then went to the dining room where the others are."Where are they?" Yoongi asks to Hoseok.

"Jimin fell asleep, Y/N will be waking him up." Hoseok answered sitting down between Namjoon and the second to the youngest, Kim Taehyung.

On the other hand, you slowly shaked Jimin to wake him up. "Oppa, wake up, dinner's ready." You whispered at his ear. He still won't budge so pinched his cheeks slightly, so it won't hurt that much.

Jimin groaned and opened his sleepy eyes to see you smiling. "Ahh, let's go Y/N~." He said, half-alseep standing up with you following.