Chapter 23~ Death Threats

Your body fell with a loud thud causing everyone to panic more.

"Call the fucking ambulance!" Someone shouted.

The boys immedietly run up the stage, specificly to you. Seokjin goes down on his knees and leaned your weak figure on his chest. You rested your head on his chest as the pain was stinging all over your body. You got shot at your shoulder, close to your important organs.

"Y/N, you'll make it, just don't close your eyes please." Hoseok pleaded as tears streamed down his face so as the others

You couldn't utter a word, you were too weak, you haven't experienced this type of pain in your life yet you didn't expect to experience it in your own fucking graduation.

You couldn't hold back your tears anymore, you let your tears stream slowly. You were now very weak to the point where your eyelids become much more heavier than before.

"Y/N don't fucking dare to close your eyes." Soobin stated as he, Taehyun, and Eunwoo are now with them. Crying.

"Y/N the ambulance is coming, just please hold on." Seokjin as he kissed the top of your head while his tears were falling on your hair.

The ambulance had arrived and nurses immedietly brought a stretcher and placed you there.

You were now in the ambulance with the other nurses as one of them placed a cloth on top of the gun hole to prevent more blood to come out while another one placed an oxygen mask on you as you were struggling to breath properly from the pain.

The pain was too much. Too much to handle to the point you had closed your eyes.

***

The rest immedietly went to the hospital. Asking for you at the reception.

"She has finished her surgery, she's at room 267, floor 2, but don't come in yet, the doctor has not yet finished checking her up." The nurse informed as the boys thanked her and went to your room.

As instructed the boys were waiting impatiently outside your room. Soobin and Taehyun calming Eunwoo down (who was crying hard) and assuring that you will be okay, Yoongi pacing back and forth in front of your door, Jimin hugging a still crying Taehyung and patting his back, Namjoon and Seokjin sitting down, Hoseok standing near the door, and Jungkook sitting down while tapping his shoes.

As soon as the doctor went out the room and closed the door, the boys darted their way in front of the doctor. "How is she?" Eunwoo was the first one to ask.

"She made it." The doctor answered with a smile to which the boys felt relieved. "But we had to make her fall asleep." The doctor added.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Due to her fragile and weak body, any movement may cause pain. Talking, pain. Laughing, pain. Crying, pain." The doctor explained. "But before making her sleep, we asked her some questions." He added. "We asked if she recieved some death threats." Death threats? Why would she recieve death threats?.

"What was her answer doc?" Jungkook asked.

"She said she recieved since the start of this year." He answered. Yes you recieved hundreds of death threats but you didn't say a word about it to the boys. "You may see her." The doctor said and left.

The boys went inside and saw your sleeping figure. Wires connected to your skin. Machines beeping. And the part where you were shot was bandaged.

They all took a chair and sat around you. Tears streaming on their cheeks as they didn't know you were keeping all the death threats to yourself.

"Fuck, why Y/N?" Taehyun mumbled to himself, wiping his tears.

They were whispering things while you were awake secretly. You just told the doctor to tell them that they made you sleep so the boys won't ask you questions.

I'm sorry, you thought to yourself.

The boys left because they needed to tell Bang PD about your situation so the schedule would be adjusted for you. The other three boys (Soobin, Taehyun, and Eunwoo) went to their dorms.

After they left, the doctor came in. You opened your eyes and the doctor smiled. "How are you feeling?" He asked, ready to note down on his clipboard.

"I'm fine doc." You answered. "What did the boys say?"

"They said they will be back tomorrow with your stuff." He answered. "You need to be confined for a week or so because you're hurted very much from the inpact of the bullet." He explained. "So you can't go on tours and performances." He said with a sad tone.

"It's okay doc, I understand." You assured. "It's my fault also that I didn't say a word about the death threats." You added and looked away.

***

The next day

You were sitting on the hospital bed, leaning on the headboard. You were waiting for the boys.

The door opened slowly and it revealed seven boys. Eyes puffy and red. You felt bed because it's your fault that you kept the death threats to yourself.

They quietly went inside and placed the bags they were carrying on the couch.

"I'm sorry." You said as Jimin placed the final bag.

"Why are you sorry?" Jungkook asked looking directly at your eyes.

"About the deat--."

"Oh for fucks sake Y/N!" Yoongi snapped. "We were fucking worried about you!" He shouted. "Why did you keep all those stuff to yourself huh?! You don't trust us?!" He added.

"Oppa it's not like tha--."

"Well it looks like it." Namjoon said calmly but cold. Right now you were in the verge of tears but you held it back.

"Why can't you jus--." Seokjin was about to continue but you cut him off.

"Then have it that way!" You snapped. "Believe what you want to believe but all the stuff I hid and did was all for you to be safe!" You shouted, tears now streaming down your cheeks.

"Princ--." Taehyung was cut by you.

"Don't you 'princess' me." You blurted. "I trust and love you all with all my heart but it seems you all don't feel the same to me." You coldly. "You all don't trust me in handling this kind of things on my own." You added.

Hoseok was about to say something but you spoke again.

"But guess what, everyday since this year I would get death threats." You stated. "Whenever I eat lunch I would get food poisoned." You added which they were shock. "But you all can fucking see, I am fucking fully alive in front of all of you." You said with the most coldest voice ever.

They were speechless. They never knew you went through all of that.

"Can you all just." They looked up at you. "Leave and practice some performances without me, it seems you all won't want me to practice because you all don't trust me." You added.

They were about to protest but you gave them the most icy cold glare ever.

They went out and you sighed.

"I hate my life."