Chapter 25~ Andrew

You were looking around for a possible escape route. The building was still shaking due to the impact of the explosions.

Your room was at the very back of the hospital.

Just then, someone knocked on the window. You looked and saw... Andrew?

"A-Andrew?" You called.

Andrew opened the window. "Y/N come! The building is gonna collapse soon!" Andrew exclaimed worriedly.

You went to the window and Andrew took your hand. You both went down the ladder.

Once you both were down, he led you to his car. You both went inside.

Andrew drove off. "Where are you taking me?" You asked him.

"At my apartment here in Seoul." He answered.

"Why?"

"I'll explain later." He answered.

***

"What do you mean about Y/N is dead?!" Seokjin asked angrily. Hoseok trying to calm him down.

"We're sorry, the part of the building where her room is fully collapsed. Their is no possible way she could survive." The rescue team leader stated sadly. "We'll try to retrive her body." He added and bowed and left the dorm.

"No, no, no!" Seokjin exclaimed. He knelt down and cried.

The boys were are crying mess upon hearing the news.

The news also reached to TXT. They were also crying, they were blaming themselves.

"Agh! I shouldn't have left her!" HueningKai exclaimed, crying.

Bang PD called the 12 boys for a meeting.

Once the 12 entered and bowed, they saw Bang PD's puffy eyes and dried tears.

Must've been crying also.

He gestured the boys to sit down. They sat down and waited for their CEO to talk.

Bang PD cleared his throat. "So, I know we all are griefing about the incident." He started. "I will adjust your concerts and other stuff for 2 months." He stated. "We will be holding her funeral next month." He informed.

"Is it private?" Soobin asked.

"We talked about that matter. It will be not private." Bang PD answered. Yoongi was about to protest but Bang PD cut him off. "I know I know, it sounds insane but her fans would also be griefing." He stated. "We can atleast just let them witness their idol's funeral." He explained.

An awkward silence came up.

"You all may leave. The announcement will be posted in our social media platforms." Bang PD stated. The 12 boys stood up and bowed and left.

***

"The BTS 8th Member, Choi Y/N has passed due to the bombing of XXXX hospital here in Seoul. We are deeply sorry for her families and friends.

We will hold her funeral next month, openly. Meaning we will be recording the whole funeral.

All concerts and performances of BTS and TXT will be adjusted for 2 months due to this matter.

BTS will also take this chance to practice their songs with only the seven of them.

Thank you all for your love and support to our Y/N

-BigHit Entertainment"

You read out loud from Andrew's phone. You and Andrew are sitting on his bed in his apartment.

He gave you clothes which was a black hoodie and sweatpants.

"Fuck." You cursed and gave Andrew's phone back. "I need to go back." You exclaimed.

"No!" Andrew said which made you look at him confused. "If you go back then those people who tried to kill you will do much more worse from the bombing!" He exclaimed.

"But they are suffer--." You got cut off.

"I know I know, but think about it. If you go back already then the boys will be harmed also." He explained. "We need to think of a plan." He added.

Then it hit you. Andrew was right. The boys might get involved.

"Ah!" Andrew exclaimed, putting his right index finger up. "How about, you make a surprise appearance in the first concert." He stated.

"But how will I make a 'surprise appearance'?" You asked.

"I will buy us Front Row tickets. You will wear a hoodie and hide yourself. We will borrow a Mic from the staff and you suddenly speak in the last part of the Concert." Andrew explained. "In this 2 months, the people behind the bombing will think your dead, we can take this opportunity!" He added.

"But how will we borrow a Mic?" You asked again.

Andrew started thinking.

"My aunt is a BTS staff." He answered. "We can borrow from her." He added.

Wow, you really owe Andrew. You were glad to have a nice American friend.

"Thank you so much Andrew, I really owe you." You thanked him.

"Hey, it's what friends are for." He stated, smilling softly.

"I can't wait to see their reactions." You exclaimed, smirking evilly.

"Ooohh, you naughty. I thought you feel bad for them." Andrew said chuckling.

"Yeah, but I have you by my side." You said giggling.

Andrew looked away to hide his blush.

Andrew cleared his throat and dialed a number in his phone. He put it on Speaker Mode.

"Hello Aunt." He called.

"Yes Andrew?" His aunt called back.

"Can we borrow a Mic when BTS held their first concert after 2 months?" He asked.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's because I'm alive unnie." You answered.

"Y-Y/N?" She called.

"Please don't tell the boys, I wan't to surprise them." You stated.

"O-okay, I'll let you borrow." She said.

"Thank you aunt, gotta go." Andrew said and hung up.

"Do you think she will tell?" You asked anxiously.

"She won't don't worry." Andrew assured you. "Let's sleep, it's already 9:30." He added.

"Uhm, where will I sleep?" You asked.

"Oh uh." Andrew blushed. "T-the couch is dirty, is it okay if we sleep in the same b-bed?" He stuttered. You blushed.

"Oh uh, i-it's okay." You blushed harder as you layed down, your back facing him. "Good night." You bid.

"Good night." He bid back.

You both drifted off to sleep. The other boys cried themselves to sleep. Still griefing about your sudden death, blaming themselves also for not protecting you.