Chapter 6~ Dance Studio

Inside the Dance Studio, you practiced choreos right after the school ended. You just walked here alone because the boys had some errands to do.

As soon as the music stopped, you went to where you placed your water bottle and drank half of the bottle in two gulps because you were dehydrated.

It has been 5 hours now since you entered the dance studio and you were watching your moves from your phone because you took a video of it to check if there were mistakes.

While watching it you felt to arms go around your waist. "Thank god you're safe!" The person said. You looked at the mirror and saw Jungkook.

"We were looking for you everywhere! You weren't in your school anymore!" He said as he let go of you and you turned around.

"I thought you guys were not coming because I waited for like an hour." You said as you wipe some sweat from your forehead with your towel.

"Aish, we're sorry, I'll just text the hyungs you're okay." Jungkook said as he took out his phone and started texting the others that you were okay and you and Jungkook are in the Dance Studio.

***

"Y/N!!!" Seokjin shouted as he opened the door of the Dance Studio and quickly hugged you. "WhereWereYouWhyDidn'tYouTellUsYouWereHereWeWereSuperWorried." He said in between the hug.

"Oppa, you can basically have a rap battle with Yoongi oppa now." You said as the others walked in and went to you.

Hoseok took you and checked your face, your body, basically looking if you were injured.

"Y/N-ah, why didn't you text us you were here?" Namjoon asked.

"My phone died at school so I just charged it when I got here, plus, I was waiting for like an hour or so." You answered wiping all the sweat you had once Hoseok let go.

They said sorry and eventually the guys practiced too.

You were still watching the video, dissappointment written all over your face because you thought you didn't give all your energy.

Jimin saw your face and sat beside you watching the video also. "You're moves are great and energetic! But why do you look sad?" Jimin said looking at you.

"I look like a potato while dancing." You said, eyes still glued on the phone, which Jimin laughed at. "What?" You asked him as he calmed down.

"N-nothing, how do you look like a potato anyway? You look cute while dancing." He said laughing again as he said "potato".

You rolled your eyes and just then your phone ringged. It was your Filipina grandma. Yes, you are half Korean half Filipino, and you are also fluent in Tagalog(Filipino Language).

"Hello lola? (Hello, grandma?)" You said to which Jimin widen his eyes. He was shocked you could speak another language besides English and Hangul. He went to the others and said you were speaking another language. They went to you and sat beside you and you looked at them weirdly.

"Kamusta ka na, iha? (How are you, dear?)" Your grandma asked.

"Ah, ayus lang naman po ako, kayo po? Kamusta po kayo ni lolo? (Ah, I'm okay, how about you? How are you and grandpa?)" You asked also.

"Ayus lang rin naman iha, kamusta na magtira kasama ang pitong koreanong iyan? (We're okay also dear, how is living with those seven Koreans?)"

"Okay lang rin po, una na po ako, may gagawin pa rin po ako eh. (It's okay, I need to go now, I have something to do.)" You said as you and your grandmother bid your goodbyes.

You put down your phone and looked at the boys while they're mouths are wide open. "What?" You asked them.

"What were you language were you speaking in?" Taehyung asked, mouth still open.

"Uh, Tagalog?" You answered.

***

You and the boys just entered the dorm and while you were on your way to your room, the other maknaes were pleading you to teach them how to speak Tagalog.

"You guys can't even learn English that easily, so how can you learn Tagalog?" You said closing your door which left the three dumbfounded while the others were snickering at them.

***

You guys were now eating lunch when someone called you, it was Eunwoo. You picked it up after you ate the last piece of rice.

"Hello?" You called.

"Hey Y/N, can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it this time?"

"Can you scold Taehyun?"

"Why the flip do I need to scold Taehyun?" You said which the boys looked at you because you mentioned a boy's name.

"Because he took photos of me while I wasn't looking." You could feel Eunwoo pout while talking.

"You're such a whiny baby, Eunwoo, I'll talk to him later." You said calmy.

"Really?! Thanks Y/N! You're the best!" He thanked as you hung up the call and looked up to see the boys looking at you.

"Yes?" You said, waiting for one of them to speak.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, it was my bestfriend since childhood, Eunwoo." You answered

"Only bestfriend?" Seokjin raised his right eyebrow.

"Oh please, he's not my boyfriend oppa, don't worry, you can ask my other bestfriends." You said to which the others raised their right eyebrow too. You knew they were going to ask on who are they so you spoke.

"The others are, Soobin and Taehyun, yes, my bestfriends are boys, you can't blame me for that because they were the ones who first befriended me back when I was like 4 years old in Kindergarten, I officially know that we four have no feelings for eachother because we once had crushes on different people 3 to 4 years ago." You explained to which the boys widen their eyes to your explanation which you chuckled. "Now that's done, I'll be going to my room now, call me if you need anything, bye oppas." You waved cutely and stood up and went to your room.

"Aish, that woman is so straightforward." Yoongi said.

"Maybe because she spent too much time with you hyung." Hoseok joked and ran away.

"Get ready to die, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi said as he ran after Hoseok while the others were laughing at them.