Chapter 38~ Better Oppas

You and the boys had finished performing 'ON' in Music Bank. Since you were a girl, you were in a separate waiting room from the boys' for privacy.

After you finished wearing a simple over sized hoodie and leggings, you stepped out of your waiting room and waited for the boys. You swore that you had already waited for like an hour already.

What's taking them so long?, you ask yourself.

While you were waiting, you heard voices coming near you. You turned to your left to see some familiar faces. You squint your eyes to try and identify them.

"The whole crowd was literally screaming so loudly when I came in BamBam, they love me!" Someone said to the person beside him.

Wait, BamBam?, you thought.

Before the 'BamBam' person could talk, a new voice spoke. "Of course they screamed Jackson hyung, you ended the song!" He exclaimed.

Wait, Jackson, is that GOT—

"I'm not talking to you Youngjae, I'm talking to— oh hey Y/N!" Jackson spoke but soon greeted you as soon as the seven members of GOT7 approached you.

"Hi." You bowed, but soon stopped as Jackson placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No need to be so formal, we're friends." Jackson states as you chuckle nervously and nod.

"What are you doing here Y/N? Where's the other members?" Jaebum, the leader of the group, asked you as he noticed you were alone in the corridor.

You sighed and furrowed your eyebrows showing your annoyance. "I've been waiting here for like an hour already and they aren't here yet." You whined and subconsciously pouted.

They internally cooed and Jinyoung, who was right beside you, ruffled your hair. "And I thought girls were the one who take longer time to get ready." Jinyoung joked as you and the others laughed.

Yugyeom, who can't take your cuteness, approached you and squished your cheeks making your mouth pout a little. "How come they can make a cute girl like you wait?" He cooed at you.

"Okay, Yugyeom that's enough your hurting her." BamBam states as he pulls the said maknae off of you.

"That's okay." You chuckled (cutely, that's what the GOT7 members described).

"AHHH, can't we just bring her home?" Youngjae asks as squished your cheeks too. The hyung line raised an eyebrow at the eldest maknae.

"Youngjae, she's not a dog, we can't just bring her home, what if her members—" Mark doesn't even know why he's trying when he saw you nodding excitedly at what Youngjae stated a few seconds ago.

Yugyeom suddenly goes in front of you bending down indicating you to jump on his back. You gladly did. "Last one to the van, is a rotten egg." Yugyeom challenges as he dashes off. Hearing what he just said, all the GOT7 members started running after at the fast maknae who was holding onto you tightly.

***

You and the GOT7 members are now in their dorm. They basically started spoiling you with foods, candies, games, and etc. Their phones, full storage.

Basically, you liked it here. They were very welcoming. But although you had missed your real members, the GOT7 members made you feel at home.

"Y/N, we've got ice cream!"

"Look! We know you love playing piano, so we bought a piano!"

"We've got you sweaters!"

Yep, you definitely loved it here.