Chapter 15~ Concert

It's currently 4 A.M. and you and the boys woke up this early to prepare for a concert here in America for the World Tour. It's now 2018.

You guys are now in the stadium and start preparing. You guys already rehearsed in this stadium a couple times but you guys are gonna rehearse for the last time.

You and the boys are still in the back stage when you heard your manager, Sejin, yelling.

"Guys! Jungkook has a cut on his foot!" He yelled. Hearing that Jungkook hurt himself, you guys rushed to where they are.

Once you reached to where they are, you and the boys saw Jungkook laying down on the floor. The medical team removed his socks to see a better look on the cut.

"This cut is 3 centimeters long, this might need stitches." One of them said.

You and the other boys left them room to give privacy for the medical team and Jungkook.

The concert starts at 4 P.M. so you guys still have plenty of time.

Few hours later, it's now 7 A.M., you guys went back to the room where Jungkook is at.

His foot is now stitched and he is still laying on the floor.

"Due to his injury, he can't dance but he can still sing. He must only sit during the concert to prevent the cut to go wider." One of the team explained.

You sat on the floor beside Jungkook's head while the others sit on chairs beside the table.

"Are you okay, Kookie oppa?" You asked him.

"Yes princess, I'm fine." He answered showing his bunny smile which made you feel relieved a little.

You guys started rehearsing the dance steps while Jungkook is just sitting on the side watching you guys rehearse.

***

It's now 12 P.M., 4 hours before the concert starts.

You went to Jungkook, who is sitting on a chair at the end of the stage, to check how he is.

"Does the wound still hurt a little?" You asked as you are now in front of him.

"A little, but I can manage." He answered with a reassuring smile.

The 95 liners, a.k.a., Jimin and Taehyung went to the both of you. "Hey, how about me, Tae, and Y/N cover your parts in the concert?" Jimin suggested.

"Oooo, that would be fun." You said.

"I would want to watch that." Jungkook said.

"I want to try that." Taehyung added.

You four gave a high five to each other.

"What are you four planning?" Hoseok suddenly asked as the hyung line went to the four of you.

"You'll see." You said as you and the other maknaes giggled.

"If you guys are gonna prank us during the concert then get ready as we go back to the hotel." Seokjin threatened.

"Actually it's different, but now that you say that, be ready." Jimin said, smirking evilly as he thought of what prank he can do.

"Oh you dwarf you better not plan something horrible." Seokjin said as the two of them start bickering.

You and the two other maknaes with Hoseok are laughing at them while the other hyung line members are smiling at them.

As the two stop their little quarrel, you gathered the whole maknaes line after the hyung line members left to eat.

"So, what prank should we do?" You asked them.

"Let's prepare water bottles, and hide them somewhere in the stage and then we spill the water on them when they are singing or rapping." Taehyung stated, smirking evilly.

"That's a great plan." Jungkook complimented. "But, sadly I can't join you." Jungkook said as his smile faded.

"Hey, it's okay, how about this, you hide a water bottle under your shirt or something and when the hyung line members are currently performing in front of you, you spill it at them." You said. Jungkook and the others smiled evilly at your suggestion.

You requested a staff that just passed by, 10 to 15 water bottles. Once the staff gave you 15 water bottles, you thanked him and told him not to tell the hyung line members which he agreed.

You and the 95 liners started hiding the bottles everywhere in the stage while you gave Jungkook 2 water bottles.

He first his it under the cushion of the chair and the staff helped him get to the back stage to start putting make up while you and the two other maknaes went there also.

***

It's now the start of the concert and you guys entered the stage once the stadium is now filled with fans. The stadium held about 5 to 7 thousand fans (A/N: Idk if this is possible, but whatever lol.)

The first song was Anpanman, and as you and the 95 liners promised, you guys filled in Jungkook's parts. The hyung line members were at awe at the sight

You and the other maknaes decided to do the prank after 4 to 5 songs.

Second song was DNA, at Jungkook's part with Taehyung, You and Jimin danced with Taehyung and the fans were screaming while Jungkook was laughing at the both of you.

It was now the 5th song and it's Fire. You and the three maknaes looked at each other smirking evilly.

At Hoseok's first part, you are behind him. You secretly took a water bottle and spilled it above Hoseok's head. The fans screamed louder while you and the maknaes laughed. Hoseok widen his eyes and so does the other hyung line members.

When Namjoon's part came up, Jimin spilled the water above his head.

It was now the 6th song, it was Go Go. In Yoongi's part where he goes up front and the you and the others turn around to face him. Taehyung prepared a water bottle and when Yoongi was I'm his front, he spilled the water.

Next song was Dope, while Seokjin was passing by Jungkook, Jungkook took the chance and spilled the water at Seokjin.

It was now the end of the concert and you guys started talking.

"I am very sorry ARMY for I couldn't perform that much, but thanks to Y/N, Tae hyung, and Jimin hyung." Jungkook said in English slowly as the fans said it was okay.

"And by the way, you all might've notice that our maknae line did some sort of prank, right?" Namjoon said in English as you and the other maknaes started laughing. Fans screamed.

You and the others bid your goodbyes to ARMY and went back stage.

"You naughty kids, wait till we go back to the hotel." Seokjin suddenly blurted out as you and the other maknaes started laughing again.

Once you got back to the hotel, let's just say you guys got scolded by an underrated rapper named 'Kim Seokjin'.