A/N

Hello :)

So in this part of the book, I'm gonna explain some stuff.

Bear with me lol.

This book is not a scenario type. Unlike other 'BTS 8th Member' books, this is a story type, which means that all chapters here are connected, that's why every part is named 'Chapter (number)~ (name)'.

And also, dates that I included here are both true and false.

Some scenes and places here true and false also.

True, which means that I researched the dates and videos of some scenes and places here, my brain almost got destroyed of researching so that's why it took a long time for me to update. Especially the TXT chapter, I really searched the date of their debut and the place the debut was held and the date BTS and TXT met.

False, which means some scenes, places and dates here are just made up. You can actually tell if the part is true or false. I just write what my brain thinks of.

The true scenes characters here in this book are the boys and I just adjusted some stuff so I can include Y/N in the scene.

I am very sorry for some inappropriate words used here. Especially the Tagalog curse words, PH ARMYs only knows lol.

So yeah, thank you for reading, the book had gained 200+ views so I'm very thankful.

I'll try to improve and I'll try to not make typographical mistakes. If so, I'm sorry for the typographical mistakes that are made.

Thank you :)