Chapter 10~ Best Of Me

Eunwoo, Taehyun, and Soobin confessed that they will audition to be an idol too. Eunwoo on Fantagio Entertainment while Taehyun and Soobin on BigHit Entertainment.

Eunwoo said that he just debuted as an Astro Member while Soobin and Taehyun are now trainees in BigHit.

You, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are walking to your studios when you met Soobin and Taehyun.

You guys looked at eachother and you hugged them.

"Oh my god, how are you guys?" You asked as you let go of them, the other boys were just looking at you with widen eyes as you know some of the trainees.

"Ah, we're good, we are gonna go to the Dance Studio to practice." Soobin said.

Namjoon cleared his throat to which you turned back.

"Oh, oppas, this is Soobin and Taehyun, they are my bestfriends that I was talking about days ago." You introduced.

The two boys bowed and left while you and the four continue your way to your own studios.

***

You were thinking of lyrics for a new song when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." You said as the door opened revealing Yoongi. "Yes oppa?" You called as Yoongi stood beside you and picked you up. He sat on your chair placed you on his lap.

"I'm having a writer block, can I stay here for a while?" He asked which you nodded.

You were writing lyrics while sitting on Yoongi's lap, leaning your back on his chest.

Yoongi put his arms around your waist and placed his chin on your right shoulder, reading the lyrics you were writing.

"That looks good, princess." He said as you closed your notebook, placing the notebook and pen on the table and you leaned your whole body on Yoongi.

"I'm bored." You said.

"Yeah, me too." Yoongi said also.

"I'll just make some beats for the lyrics I made." You said as you turned on your computer which Yoongi hummed in response.

You then started making beats for the song. You thought of the song title and it was "Best Of Me".

You put on your headphones and listened to the beats.

"Can I hear?" Yoongi asked after you took off your headphones.

You gave Yoongi your headphones and played the song.

After the song was finished Yoongi gave back your headphones. "That was amazing." He complimented.

He made you stand up and he stood up straight. "I'll get going now, bye." He said as he kissed your forehead and left.

***

You and the seven boys are now in the dorm eating dinner.

"So, how was producing?" The eldest asked.

"It was good." Hoseok answered.

"What was the title of the song you made earlier, Y/N?" Yoongi asked you.

"Oh, it was "Best Of Me"". You answered.

"Ooooo, can we hear?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, maybe tomorrow." You said as you stuff your mouth with food.

"You are so cute you little mochi." Jimin said as he pinched your cheeks after you swallowed your food.

"Yah! Don't touch her! She's my little baby!" Taehyung said hugging you from behind.

"No! She's my little bunny!" Jungkook said as he carried you out of Taehyung's grip, bridal style and ran to his room.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung and Jimin said in unison and ran after you and Jungkook. The other four were just chuckling at your cuteness.

***

You eight were now in your studio, studying your song. You gave them lyrics and you guys were deciding your parts because they all approve at your song.

Since Namjoon is the leader, he was the one deciding the parts of each member.

"How about this..." He says as he gives the parts of the lyrics to each respective member.

"Okay, let's start recording now." Yoongi says as you and the boys head to the recording studio.

The recording starts with you.

The boys were outside waiting for their turn to come.

You let the recording director listen to the song first. "This is good! Now let's start." He said as you went inside the recording booth.

You finished the first sentence and the director made you listen to it. "How about you add a beat in that part, oppa?" You asked as the director followed. "That's perfect." You said as you continue your recording.

"You are great at this producing stuff Y/N, I'm glad that you are now part of Bangtan." The director complimented as you blush.

"O-oh, uh, thanks oppa." You said smiling.

"Ah, you're so cute Y/N." He added as you blush hard again.

You bowed and left to tell the next member to go in.

"Oppas, I'm done now." You said as closed the door.

Jungkook was the next one so he went in.

"How was recording Y/N?" Hoseok asked as you sat between him and Jimin.

"It was fun." You answered with a smile.

Few minutes later, Jungkook came out and Jimin was next. Jimin stood up and went in as Jungkook sat beside you.

He placed his head on your shoulder but you didn't mind.

"Y/N-ah." He called.

"Yes oppa?"

"Can you call me Kookie oppa?" He asked.

"Okay, Kookie oppa." You answered.

***

All of you finished recording and went back to the dorm.

Just then, Namjoon said something. "Okay guys, remember tomorrow is our fanmeeting for DNA, sleep early." He said you all nodded.

You went to your room and did your night routine.

When you got out of your bathroom, you saw Jimin on your bed.

"What do you need oppa?" You asked as you sat beside him.

"Can I sleep with my little mochi tonight?" He asked as he hugged you and layed you down as he layed down beside you.

"Of course, oppa." You answered as you snuggled in his chest.

"Aigoo, so cute." He said as he wrapped his arms and legs around you.

Once you and Jimin fell asleep, Seokjin and the others opened the door.

"Aigoo, they look so cute." Hoseok said.

"Hmph." Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.

"Would you two stop? They might wake up." Namjoon said.

"Sorry hyung." They apologized.