Chapter 21~ TXT

March 4, 2019

Today was your Junior's Debut. The Juniors will be performing in the 'Yes24 Live Hall'.

The group's name is 'Tomorrow X Together' or 'TXT'. The group consists of Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Huening Kai, and your two best friends, Choi Soobin and Kang Taehyun.

You heard that Soobin was the leader so you were spamming him or your group chat a 'congratulations on the role'.

You were now sitting on the couch in the Living Room all ready to go to their Debut with Namjoon and Seokjin on both sides of you.

"Boys, hurry up we're gonna be late!" Seokjin stated loudly.

The others one by one entered the Living Room.

"Let's go." Namjoon said as the three of you stood up. You eight went to the van and drove to the venue of the event.

***

You eight took your place and sat. You sat between Yoongi and Jungkook.

The five Juniors will be performing their Debut single 'Crown', 'Blue Orangeade', and 'Nap of the Star' from their first album 'The Dream Chapter: Star'. (A/N: y'all can correct me if I'm wrong)

The audience clapped and so the eight of you.

TXT started performing and it was amazing. You looked at the others that are focused on the performance and some of them had their jaws dropped.

After the performance, the five boys came back on stage to introduce themselves.

"One." Soobin started.

"Dream! Anneyeonghaseyo, Tomorrow X Together-imnida!" They now said in unison.

After that, they started saying their names and their roles in the group.

You were too focused on their introductions that you didn't hear the others commenting on their talents and looks.

Sadly, you eight had to go for dance practices and etc. You guys were now working on your new album so you guys had a much busier schedule. But it's normal for you and the boys.

***

June 27, 2019

Today, you and the boys will be meeting TXT (again, y'all met already) for their behind the show thingy. You guys started filming in the back stage after the M Countdown.

Oh and by the way, you guys released your new album 'Map Of The Soul: Persona' on the 12th of April.

Right now, you are entering the back stage with the seven boys. You guys entered a room waiting for the Rookie Group.

Meanwhile, Hoseok stayed behind to meet the boys early.

The five boys greeted and bowed at him. The cameraman now filming.

Hoseok went to HueningKai. "What's in your bag?" Hoseok asked.

The boy is nervous so he couldn't answer quickly.

"In situations like this, you gotta say 'the love of my fans'." Hoseok explained with a smile to which the boy nodded.

Finally, you thirteen are now in the room with cameras everywhere.

"One, Dream! Anneyeonghaseyo, Tomorrow X Together-imnida." The juniors introduced.

"Dul, Set! Bang-tan! Anneyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!" You eight introduced as well.

"Can't we just say, 'hey' or something?" Yoongi complained to which you giggled beside him.

"HueningKai, what's in your bag?" Hoseok asked.

The boy dramatically opened his bag and shoved his hand. Taking it out as a form of a heart. "The love of my fans." HueningKai exclaimed to which you all chuckled and Hoseok high fived with him.

"So, before you guys ask questions, I heard that Taehyun and Soobin are close to Y/N?" Jungkook asked beside you. You playfully hit him on the arm as he laughed.

The mentioned boys nodded their heads.

"What's Y/N like?" Jimin asked.

"She's very caring and stubborn at the same time." Soobin answered. You playfully gave him a glare.

"She sometimes often splits when we go through a wet hallway at school." Taehyun added to which you blushed.

"Y/N can split?!" Taehyung stated with his mouth wide open and his eyes turned much more big.

"Yah! It is most certainly not my fault that the hallway is very slippery." You exclaimed looking at the two boys laughing. The other boys joined their laugh as well.

"Okay enough of that, Soobin has something to ask us." Namjoon stated after he calmed down, the others calmed down eventually.

"We actually haven't been on a overseas showcase, we wanted to know what should we be aware of at America." Soobin said.

"In America." Seokjin paused. "People don't speak Korean." Seokjin continued.

The five boys gave a dramatic, shocked response.

"Wow, thanks for the response." Seokjin said to which you all laughed at.

The interview ended and you all went back to the dorm.

***

You were now in your room after dinner when someone knocked on the door.

You opened the door to see the three tall maknaes.

"Yes?"

"Can we see you split?" The three said in unison.

I knew it, you thought.

"Why?"

"We wanna see you do the splits." Jungkook answered.

"What if I don't want to?" You asked in a teasingly tone.

"Please?" Jimin said with an aegyo.

"Fine."

The three cheered and went into your room and sat on your bed.

You closed the door and faced them with your arms crossed.

Arms still crossed, you legs parted and your lower body met the floor.

The three widen their eyes and their mouth gapes.

You stood up straight, dusting off non existent dust on your pants. You faced them. "What?" You asked.

"Why the hell are you so talented?" Taehyung asked.

You shrugged and plopped yourself on your bed.

You felt the three lay down as well.

You lifted your head up to see the three boys' faces.

"I'm tired." You mumbled as you buried your face on your pillow.

You felt two hands snake around your waist coming from your left. You faced your left side to see Taehyung looking at you innocently.

Cute, you thought as you buried your face again.

You heard the door burst open but you didn't look up. The three got startled of course but you didn't.

You eventually fell asleep after you heard someone talk.

"YAH! WHAT AR--." Seokjin got cut off as Yoongi nudged his arm and pointed at your sleeping figure. "Is she asleep?" Seokjin asked as the three shrugged.

Hoseok went to you and flipped you. "She's asleep." Hoseok stated.

When you're asleep, you have a habit of hugging something.

You took your extra pillow from under Hoseok's butt and pushed him off the bed and you hugged the pillow.

Sitting up from the floor Hoseok was about to shout but remembered your habit.

The others snickered and eventually the boys left you to sleep peacefully.