Chapter 3~ Maknae Line Moments

It was now 5 P.M. and the boys had left to go home. You waited on a bench for Yoongi because he promised to pick you up.

Few minutes later, Yoongi came and patted your head. You looked up at Yoongi and smiled. "Let's go?" Yoongi said as you nodded.

***

It was now dinner time and you eight sat on the dining table and began to eat the food Seokjin cooked.

"Tomorrow, after school, we will have dance practice for Y/N to catch up with us." Hoseok announced as you and the others nodded.

"I will be dropping and picking up Y/N tomorrow." Namjoon added.

After you guys ate, you and Seokjin cleaned the dishes and after that, you went to your room to sleep early for school.

***

Namjoon dropped you off and you went to your classroom while greeting teachers and other staff of the school.

As you enter your room, you went to your usual seat beside Eunwoo and Taehyun, while Soobin is on the other side of Eunwoo.

You four were talking about random stuff until the teacher came. "Okay class, open your English textbooks on page 347." The teacher said. You and the whole class do not worry about English because all of you understand English, and also, you belong on Section A, which means, you and your friends have high academics but you have higher ones.

"Okay class answer 1-10 and we will be checking it later, now go on and answer, I will be waiting until you all are finished." The teacher said calmly. You and your classmates started answering and all of you quickly finished.

***

It was now Lunch Time and you and your friends sat and ate on your usual table. While eating, you guys were talking about assignments, projects, and many other things.

"Have you guys answered the assignment in Korean Class?" Soobin asked as you and the others nodded. "I forgot to answer it, hehe." He added as you and the others rolled your eyes.

"You always forget assignments in Korean Class, here just copy mine, thank god we're your friends." Eunwoo gave Soobin his assignment and Soobin quickly copied it. You and Taehyun were just giggling at Eunwoo and Soobin.

Soobin finished copying Eunwoo's assignment and gave it back to him. "Thanks bro." Soobin thanked Eunwoo.

"No problem man, that's what friends are for." Eunwoo said as you laughed together and went to your next class.

***

It was now end of the class and you waited for Namjoon to come pick you up.

Namjoon then came and held your hand. "Let's go to the dance studio, shall we?" He asked, and you nodded. You could see Namjoon smile behind his mask which made you smile back. You both then walked to the dance studio to practice.

You both arrived and you greeted the other members and some staff. "Okay let's start, come here Y/N, I'll teach you the steps and then later we can practice it in formation." Hoseok said as you walked to him.

Hoseok then started teaching you the steps and you quickly got them. The others were watching you amazed because you got the choreos in one go.

"That was easy than I thought, good job Y/N! Now let's try it with formation, come on guys." He said as the others came.

Not only Hoseok, but all the members helped on teaching you the formation, which leads to you understanding it very quickly.

The staff that was in the dance studio with you and the boys were totally amazed by your moves. They understood on why Bang PD made you as the 8th member of Bangtan.