Chapter 31~ Depression

This chapter contains self harm and other triggering topics, if any of you are uncomfortable with this sort of topics, I highly suggest to not read, this chapter does not quite affect the book anyway sooooo.... Yeah, but if you're comfortable then enjoy reading :DD.

Yes, you are depressed. Depressed because of all the hate that are being thrown at you.

Your depression became worse because of what happened today.

***

You were staring at the wall clock. 8 A.M. it says. You sighed heavily knowing you must face the boys today.

"I want to be alone." You mumbled.

You just went out of your bedroom and dragged your tired body to the living room where the others are.

Unexpectedly, the boys didn't greet you. You were surprised but just turned away and went to the kitchen.

Seems like god is on your side today.

But little did you know, the boys were pulling a prank on you. An ignoring prank. They set cameras everywhere in the dorm and they would send the footage to the editors of BigHit to post it if it was successful.

The boys looked at each other, confusion written all over their faces.

"That... Was weird?" The youngest blurted out.

"She must be on her period." Jimin stated.

The boys just shrugged off the thought and continued the prank.

While in the kitchen, you looked for a blade.

Then your eyes fell on a razor blade on the counter beside the basket of fruits. You took it and placed it in your pant pocket.

You made your way pass the boys went inside your bedroom. You went inside the bathroom and hid the razor blade behind the medicines in the medicine cabinet.

'Aish, I ran out of sleeping pills', you thought as the small jar of sleeping pills were empty.

You went out of the bathroom and wore an oversized hoodie and mask which was casually sitting on your bed.

You went out of your room and passed the talking boys in the living room and went out of the dorm.

"Aish, where is that girl going now?" Seokjin asked, annoyed at the fact that you didn't told them on where you are going.

***

"3,450 won." The cashier stated as she finished scanning the small jar which contained at least 200 pieces of sleeping pills.

You paid and took the small jar and placed it in your hoodie pocket so the boys won't ask.

You went back to the dorm and you quickly ran to your room, locking it.

While you were running to your room, you could see from the corner of your eye that the boys were looking at you worriedly.

You went inside the bathroom, locking it also. You leaned on the sink looking at your reflection.

Ugly

Fat

Talentless

These three words were lingering through your head that you didn't notice your were crying.

You took the blade and started cutting your wrist.

You stopped after 6 cuts at both of your wrists. You swallowed 3 sleeping pills.

Right after, you and the boys went to the dance studio for dance practice. The boys still ignoring you.

You all started practicing.

It's now break time and you are at one corner of the studio while the others were playing around.

You were staring at your bandaged wrist that you didn't notice one of the boys looking at it also.

The boy went to the others and told them what he saw.

"Are you sure Jimin?" Hoseok asked shocked. The mentioned boy nodded worriedly.

"I swear, she has bandaged wrists." Jimin repeated.

"We'll talk to her tomorrow, we need to finish this prank." Namjoon stated as the others hesitantly nodded.

You looked over to see the boys positioning for Anpanman. They didn't even told you.

You stood up and quickly went to your place.

Every so often, they boys would glance at you, without you knowing of course. They would have worried faces whenever you looked like you were hissing in pain.

It's the end of dance practice and you and the boys were heading home.

Right after you and the boys set foot at the dorm, you dragged your tired body towards your room.

Closing the door, you slid down on the wooden material and started crying while hugging your knees to your chest.

They didn't even ask if you were okay, you guessed nobody really loved you.

(A/N: I love you honey.)

You stood up and went inside the bathroom. Taking the blade and was about to cut your wrist but a hand stopped you.

***

The boys eyed you until you closed your door, not in a dirty way though you green minded people.

Seokjin was the first to break the silence. "I knew doing this prank was a bad idea." Seokjin groans as he plopped himself on the couch.

"Well, Manager hyung said we needed to at least provide a OT8 content to the fans." Namjoon shrugged.

"But that doesn't mean we're gonna pull a horrible prank on Y/N!" Hoseok complains.

"Whatever, but fine, let's end the prank and talk to her." Namjoon said as the boys made their way to your door.

Of course, Seokjin was the one who knocked. "Princess?" He calls.

No answer.

"Open the door hyung." Yoongi states.

"What--."

"Just open the goddamn door I have a bad feeling about this!" Yoongi blurts out.

Seokjin opens the door and they were met with an empty bedroom. Soon after their eyes landed their way on the open bathroom door.

Yoongi immediately dashes to you and holds your wrist, stopping you from going further.

The others immediately followed as you broke down crying and kneeling on the floor.

Seeing this kind of sight broke their hearts.

Hoseok was the first one to kneel down and engulf you in a hug. "Shh, it's okay, we're here." Hoseok assures you as you sobbed in his chest.

Eventually, you were sitting down on your bed, head leaning on Hoseok's chest.

"So, care to explain why you want to die?" Jimin asks. The others sending him a look saying 'shut the fuck up or I'll kill you'. Jimin just raised his hands up and mouthing a 'sorry'.

You became straightforward after that. "Hate comments, and probably because you guys were ignoring me the whole day." You said. The boys eyes soften on your response. They never knew their prank affected you so much.

Later on, the boys told you it was a prank and they gave a bunch of compliments and you all suddenly fell asleep, cuddling each other.