Chapter 34~ Protective Hyung Line

This was requested by bangpink_in_ur_area, the maknae line will be in the next chapter. Hope you liked it! Sorry it was late.

You and the other rap line members were in your respective studios in the Big Hit building. Seokjin was also in Namjoon's studio to hang out or something.

While you were casually writing songs for your new album 'Map Of The Soul: 7', someone knocked on your door.

(A/N: it's now 2020 in the story)

You called for the person to come in. Once you heard the door open, you turned around to meet the hyung line.

"Yes?" You asked as they made way to different places in your studio. Yoongi on the couch (you were not surprised), Seokjin on the chair that was by the window, Namjoon and Hoseok looking at the lyrics you're writing.

"We're just bored." Yoongi calmly says as he looked at you from the couch. You noticed all of them are looking at you, with pleading eyes.

You groaned. "You just want to hang out with me don't you?" You asked accusingly. The four just innocently nods and grins. "Ugh, fine." You stated as you stood up and stretch while the four cheered.

The five of you went out of the building, wearing facemasks of course. You all went to one of the restaurants nearby.

You guys sat down as a waiter approached you five. "What do you want?" The waiter seductively asked, specifically to you. You let out an awkward chuckle as you can see from the corner of your eye that the four older boys were kind of angry at the flirting attitude of the waiter.

"Oh uh, I'll get a Bulgogi and an Iced Americano, please?" You said as the waiter wrote it down, still checking you out.

The waiter then turned to the others. "What do you want?" The waiter now rudely asked. You could see the boys trying to contain their anger to avoid causing a scene.

The boys calmly stated their orders as the waiter writes them down, rolling his eyes. "Your orders will be ready in 15 minutes." The waiter stated before winking at you and leave.

Someone then slams their fists on the table, you looked to see it was Yoongi. "That little piece of shi—"

"Yoongi!" Seokjin cuts him off from cursing too loud, afraid fans might recognize them, or maybe because he doesn't want you to hear him curse that you might adapt it.

"Hyung calm down, we'll talk to him of he does anything more inappropriate." Hoseok states as Yoongi relaxes on his seat a little bit.

"Yeah, Hobi's right." Namjoon agrees to the older by months.

"It's just, I can't stand it seeing someone flirt with Y/N in front of us." Yoongi defends himself as the others agree too.

The four were talking when they noticed how quiet you have been.

"Hey princess, you okay?" Seokjin asked, who was sitting beside you. You snapped out of your small little trance and looked to see the other boys looking at you worriedly.

"Uh, yeah, I'm okay." You said while smiling. The boys looked at you for one more time before going back to their previous conversation.

***