Chapter 2~ Trustworthy Friends

You and Jimin went to the dining room where the others are. You sat between him and Jungkook.

You guys ate and talked about random stuff, somehow you felt comfortable with them. Even though you were comfortable with them, you always talked to them with respect.

"So Y/N, which top do you get in school?" The eldest asked.

"I mostly get top 1." You answered politely making the others widen there eyes.

"Okay guys, we have a topper here so I'm sure she can catch up with us!" Hoseok said which all of the boys  agreed.

"Well, I don't know, I watched some of your dance practices and your choreos are hard." You said.

"You'll get them! We saw your audition! You have great talent!" The youngest of them praised, which the others quickly agreed.

You guys finished and the others left leaving you and Seokjin. "I'll help oppa." You said as you collected the plates.

"Really? No one usually helps me here." He said smiling as he helped you get the dishes to the sink.

You guys cleaned the plates, glasses, and utensils together while talking.

"Y/N?" Seokjin called.

"Yes?"

"Which school do you go too?" He asked.

"Ahh, I go to XXXXX." You answerd which he nodded.

Good thing, your school was close to the dorm. Well, about your school life,    you really had no friends, that are girls, you only have friends which are boys, Eunwoo, Soobin, and Taehyun. The three boys are very popular, you guys were always hanging out. Since you were friends with them, you also became very popular in your school, in fact, not only you became popular because of your friends, you became popular because of your academics, personality, and looks. You were always Valedictorian in your batch, which made everyone idolize you because of your studies.

***

You were now in your room, you just finished your homework. You sat on your bed and leaned on the headboard.

Just then a notification popped up. A message notification to be exact.

It was your Group Chat with Eunwoo, Soobin, and Taehyun.

______________________________________
Soobin:
Hey guys!

You:
Hello!

Taehyun:
What are you guys up to?

Eunwoo:
Wanna hang-out tomorrow at the park?

You:
That sounds fun! What time?

Soobin:
How about 2 P.M.?

Taehyun:
Sounds good!

Eunwoo:
Okayy, see you guys tomorrow!

You:
Okiii, byee

______________________________________

You closed your phone and placed it on the night stand.

Tomorrow was Sunday so there was still no school, but you need to ask permission from the boys.