Chapter 13~ America

You guys just arrived at America to hold concerts and attend interviews and etc..

While you guys were walking through the airport fans were screaming your names.

Knowing you are small, Namjoon was holding your hand preventing you to get lost. Both of you were at the back.

Fans were everywhere so the security guards were having a bad time on making you guys go further easily.

Since fans were really everywhere you were pulled away from Namjoon and you were lost. Namjoon looked behind him to see you were gone.

He was about to go back to get you but the security guards already pushed the boys out of the airport.

You being a little kid lost in the airport, you looked around to see the boys gone.

Someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around to see an unknown boy who looked like the same age as you smiling at you. "Hey, Choi Y/N right? You look lost, come let's get you out of this crowd." The boy said in English. You had no choice but to follow him out of the crowd.

On the other hand, the boys were panting because they had to squeeze through the crowd.

"Where's Y/N." Seokjin asked.

"She was left back at the crowd." Namjoon answered.

"What?!" The boys except Namjoon said in unison.

They immedietly went back inside to look for you.

You being a small girl with an unknown boy, you two had escaped the large crowd.

"U-umm, who are you exactly?" You asked the boy in English.

"Ah, I'm Andrew, I'm large fan of you actually, but don't get me wrong! I'm not gonna kidnap you, I just saw you in the middle of the crowd." The boy explained.

"How old are you?" You asked him.

"Ah, I'm 16 years old, same age as you." He answered, yes you are now 16 years old because it's still the year 2017, you were born in 2001.

"Ah, okay, thank you for getting me out of the crowd Andrew." You said.

"No problem, say, let's find your members?" He asked.

"Yes please." You answered.

"Oh actually, um, Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have your number?" Andrew asked blushing while scratching the back of his head.

"Of course." You chuckled as you and Andrew exchanged numbers.

You guys then started walking and talking about yourselves.

You both got close and eventually while walking the boys saw you.

"Y/N!" They shouted in unison. You and Andrew looked at the direction where the voices came from and immedietly saw 7 men running to you.

"Y/N, we were so worried." Seokjin said as he examined your face.

"Who is he?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh, he is Andrew, my friend, he actually helped me get out of the crowd." You answered.

"Thank you for getting Y/N out of the crowd." Namjoon thanked him in English.

"No problem, see you next time Y/N." He said as he waved and you waved back cutely.

You and the boys are now in the van.

"Y/N?" Jimin called. You were sitting beside him, you were also sitting beside the window and both of you were at the back.

"Yes oppa?" You said as you looked at him.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" He asked you.

"Hmm, all I could remember, is I had an ex-crush." You said to which Jimin chuckled.

"Aish, you playful girl." He said as he ruffled your hair.

Just then someone texted you, it was Andrew to be exact.

______________________________________

Andrew:
Hey Y/N

Y/N:
Hello! What's up?

Andrew:
Nothing much, did you
arrive safely at your hotel?

Y/N:
No, maybe 15-30 minutes
more or so

Andrew:
Oh, okay, I gotta go,
bye!

Y/N:
Bye!

______________________________________

You closed your phone and saw Jimin looking at you.

"Is Andrew really just a friend?" Jimin said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yes oppa." You said.

He raised his eyebrow higher meaning he doesn't believe you.

"Yes oppa." You said with a pout.

"Aish, you are too cute to handle." He said as he hugged you.

***

You were now in your hotel room, Seokjin was your roomate because he doesn't trust the maknaes.

"You can go use the bathroom first." He said as you nodded and went to the bathroom.

You then started doing your night routine by brushing your teeth and take a nice warm bath.

You finished after 8 minutes and wore your clothes. You were drying your hair with a towel and went out of the bathroom.

Seokjin then went inside the bathroom to do his night routine.

The hotel room you were staying in only has one king sized bed so you and Seokjin will be sharing one bed.

Seokjin then went out of the bathroom and sat beside you on the bed. You were scrolling through your phone.

Just then, Seokjin had a call so he picked it up.

"Hello? Oh, okay, I'll tell her, bye." Seokjin through out the call and hung up.

"Who was that?" You asked.

"Oh, it was Namjoon, he told me that tomorrow we will be attending a show." He answered.

"Which show?" You asked again.

"I don't know what show it is but the host is James Corden." He answered.

You nodded and continued scrolling through social media.

Then someone knocked on the door.

Seokjin stood up and opened the door revealing Hoseok in his pajamas.

"Here's food hyung." He said as he gave Seokjin a paper bag of food.

"Thanks." Seokjin thanked him.

Hoseok waved and you waved back and left as Seokjin closed the door.

He sat beside you and opened the bag put out the food inside.

You guys ate and put away the trash.

Seokjin his arms around your waist and pulled you to lay down beside him.

"Good night." He said.

"Good night too." You said as you snuggled in Seokjin's chest and both of you drifted off to dreamland.