Chapter 11~ Fan meeting

You woke up from showering kisses. You opened your eyes to see Jimin kissing you everywhere, cheeks, forehead, and nose.

"Good morning my little mochi." He said with his eye smile.

"Good morning oppa." You said with a dimpled smile.

"Now get up and get ready, we have fan meet to attend to." He said as he got off your bed and went out.

You stood up and did some stretching. You went to your bathroom and did your morning routine.

You wore the costume you used in DNA which was a hoodie and denim pants.

You went out of your room to be greeted by a delicous smell coming from the kitchen. The smell was rather familiar but you can't figure what food it is.

You walked to the kitchen and saw Seokjin and Yoongi cooking.

"Good morning." You greeted them.

They looked over to you and smiled. "Good morning too, princess." They said in unison.

You looked over to what they were cooking. You're eyes widen.

"Tinola?" You said in a Filipino accent.

"Oh, we wanted to try cooking Filipino dishes because we thought you missed them." Seokjin said.

"Oh, and we tried this Tinolang Manok." Yoongi said in a Korean accent to which you found funny but you didn't laugh.

Tinolang Manok is mostly made out of Chicken and other vegetables.

They finished cooking it and now you eight are in the dining room, eating what Seokjin and Yoongi cooked.

"This is good! What dish is this?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, that's a Filipino dish." You answered while sipping some soup from the dish.

***

You guys are now in the back area and you guys can already hear the screams of fans.

"You ready for the make-up, Y/N?" Your make-up stylist asked.

"Yes unnie." You said with smile to which the stylist smiled back.

You guys are now on stage greeting the fans.

"Dul! Set! Bang-tan, Annyeonsayo! Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!" You guys said in unison to which the fans screamed.

You guys then sat on the chairs behind the table with the arrangement of:

Seokjin - Jimin - Taehyung - Hoseok - You - Yoongi - Namjoon - Jungkook.

Then fans start coming in. Fangirls were very nice to you and now it's the first fanboy you faced this fan meet.

"Hello, what's your name?" You asked the fan boy while signing his album.

"Ah, I'm Eunjoon." He answered.

You looked at him straight in the eyes while smiling after you signed his album.

"U-umm, Y/N, you are actually my bias ever since you came in Bangtan." He confessed as he blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Ah, that's cute Eunjoon-ah." You said with your famous dimple smile as you held his hand.

You guys were laughing and talking silently when you didn't notice the members were giving you guys side glances. Of course they were jealous because you were laughing with another boy.

"Ah, it was nice talking to you, Eunjoon-ah." You said as you waved at him cutely to which he waved back.

Few fans had passed and there is this particular fan girl that gave you death glares as she was infront of you.

You gulped and just signed her album.

"You will never be a part of Bangtan. You are ugly and talentless. Plus you are fat a.f." She said in English so the others won't understand.

"I know." You answered in English with a smile. You held back your tears because you became less sensitive this past months with Bangtan.

The fan then gave you a last death glare and walked to Yoongi with a complete different personality.

Little did you know, Namjoon heard all of it because he wasn't entertaining a fan at the moment. He became a little furios because you didn't fight back.

When that fan walked up to him, he just forced a smile at her.

You guys then finished all the fans and stood up infront of the table.

Namjoon came to you and whispered something. "Let's talk later at your room, okay?" He whispered to which you nodded because you didn't what was the talk about.

"So, did you guys enjoy?" Jungkook asked. All of the fans said yes.

You and the others were playing around with the fans.

Jimin and Taehyung were throwing water bottles at eachother for some reason and you and the others and the fans were laughing at them.

Suddenly, Taehyung accidentaly threw his water bottle right at your head. You held the part where the bottle hit and hurts a little. Taehyung and other's eyes widen.

"Ow, that hurts." You said still holding your head and your other hand holding the mic at your mouth.

The fans laughed and Taehyung immedietly went to you. Jungkook then blocked him and hugged you putting his mic at his mouth.

"Yah! You hurt my little bunny!" Jungkook said at his mic as the fans cooed and laughed along with the other members.

***

You guys went back to your dorm and you went to your bathroom and did your night routine.

As you went out you saw Namjoon sitting on your chair beside your night stand.

"So, what do you want to talk about oppa?" You asked as you sat infront of him on your bed.

"I know what the fan said." He said. You gave him a confused look.

"Don't play dumb Y/N! I know what that so called Fan girl said to you in English earlier!" He said as you widen your eyes. So he heard the conversation?, you thought.

"Y/N, why didn't you fight back! The fan was hurting you! Infront of us!" He said sternly looking directly at your eyes.

"I j-just don't want to make a scene oppa." You said, tears threatening to fall.

"It's okay if you caused a scene! You should've protected yourself!" He yelled.

You couldn't hold your tears so you let them fall.

Namjoon stood up and hugged you as you cried in his chest.

"Shh, I'm sorry I yelled, I was just worried about you." He said as he caressed your back.

Then the door swung open revealing the others. They were listening to your conversation because they got curious.

"Yah! Y/N-ah! Don't cry!" Hoseok said as he hugged you.

Later on, you eight ended up cuddling in your bed.