Chapter 19~ Lost

November 7, 2018

You and the boys were on vacation for a week. You guys decided to go on a camping trip.

You and the boys were now setting up your tents and other camping supplies.

"Hyung, how do you do this?"

"It's hard."

"Can someone help me?"

"It's all tangled up."

"Where is the stick thingy?"

"I want to sleep."

"I can't put this together."

Several complaints were heard from the boys'  after you finished setting up your tent.

You let out a sigh and took the tent equipment from the boys' hands and started doing their tents yourself.

The boys' eyes widen at your sudden move.

You finished off the last tent and faced the shocked boys.

"H-how?"

"Ooooooo."

"Finally, I can sleep."

"Y/N is literally good at everything."

"Are you a camper?"

"How did you know?"

"Oh my."

You smiled at them and went inside your own tent to fix your stuff.

After you finished, you layed down on your sleeping bag and went through your phone.

Just then, someone opened your tent and sat beside your head. You looked up to see a smiling Taehyung.

You smiled back and sat up, facing him. "What do you need oppa?" You asked him.

"Seokjinnie hyung said that me, Jiminie, JK, and you have to find some fire wood in the forest." He answered to which you nodded. "And he trusts us on looking after you while getting some fire wood." He added which you giggled and nodded again.

You both then went out and met the other two boys.

Before you four went on your way, Seokjin said something. "I trust the three of you to keep Y/N safe and if something happens to her, wait till we get home." Seokjin said in his motherly tone which you and the three boys chuckled and nodded.

You four then started going through the forest.

***

You being responsible, you were mostly the one who was checking and getting some fire wood while the three were releasing their inner crackheads. They were sword fighting using some sticks.

"Ahah, come fight me."

"You cannot defeat the Almighty JK."

"My stick is much more steady, so you can't defeat me."

You let out a sigh and went to a different area leaving the sticks that are useful and the three crackheads.

Aish this boys, they didn't even noticed I left, you thought as you were now far away from them, checking some sticks and wood.

Just then, someone called Jimin. Jimin looked at the caller ID and it was Seokjin.

"Hello?" Jimin called as the three stop their sword fight.

"Where are you four? The sun has already set." Seokjin said on the other line.

"Ah, we're coming back hyung, Y/N--." Jimin stopped his sentence as he didn't find you beside the pile of useful sticks.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Where's Y/N?" Jimin asked, not blocking the line.

"What do you mean 'where's Y/N'? YOU LOST Y/N?!" Seokjin asked, yelling.

The three boys looked around to see you not there.

"Aish hyung, gotta go." Jimin said.

"WHERE THE FU--." Seokjin got cut off as Jimin hung up the call.

"Y/N!!!" The three boys called you in unison.

On the other hand, you got bunch of new useful sticks. You stood up straight and looked around. "Oh diba, sabi na nga mawawala ako. (Oh see, I knew I was gonna get lost.)" You said in a 'not shocked' Filipino accent.

"Ang sarap mag-mura. (It's feels nice to swear.)" You added in a frustrated Filipino accent while walking around looking for the boys.

Meanwhile, the hyung line members now went inside the forest too to look for you. The three maknaes stumbled upon them.

"Did you find her?" Yoongi asked the three maknaes.

They shook their heads and Seokjin glared at them, indicating they will get the newest rap from the underrated rapper.

Hoseok noticed the glare. Before Seokjin could start the first verse, Hoseok talked. "Hyung, can you please scold them later? We need to find Y/N first." Hoseok said to which Seokjin frustratedly nodded.

They went in separate ways in groups, Hoseok and Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook, and lastly, Namjoon and the 95 liners.

"POTA!" (A/N: it's Tagalog curse y'all.) You screamed in pain as you fell on your butt holding your wounded knee. You tripped forward earlier due to the dark area so that's why your knee was wounded. The sticks you were holding were surrounding you as you let go of them earlier while falling.

"Tanga ampota." (A/N: Tagalog curse again.) You said. Ever since your first curse, you had been cursing a lot lately, but only in Tagalog so the members won't know, especially the underrated rapper dude.

Your right knee was bleeding, it had a cut on it.

You tried to stand up but immediately sat down as your knee was badly injured and it hurt very much.

"Y/N!" Hoseok and Seokjin yelled in unison.

"Have you seen her?" Namjoon asked the 95 liners as they shook their head in 'no'.

"Jungkook-ah, have any clue?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook answered sadly.

"I just had to leave my phone, Y/N why are you so dumb?" You scolded yourself, basically getting the motherly tone from Seokjin.

You wiped some blood off using the sleeve of your over sized hoodie. You hissed in pain while doing so.

You took your white towel which was in your hoodie's pocket and tied it on your injured knee. The cotton fabric was now slowly turning into a red color due to the blood kept coming out.

You were hissing in pain while trying to stand up again. You knew the boys were very worried.

"Y/N! If you're pulling on a prank, please stop!" Seokjin pleaded.

It was already pass midnight and the boys went back to the tents, hoping you were there.

They let out a sigh, not seeing you in your tent.

You being tired from the pain, you leaned on a rock beside you and slowly drifted off to dreamland, even though you were still lost in the forest.