04 : a little magic can help

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni exits her bathroom, a towel on her head as she looks at herself in front of the mirror.

She was wearing brown leather pants and a white long sleeve which she tucked in. The sleeves were loose but not too much.

She puts on a sleeveless navy blue coat. She wrapped a belt on her waistline and fix the collar.

She puts on an amulet given to her when she was a child. She fixes her hair in a braided bun, letting her bangs stick out.

"Evanora, let's go." She says and Eva immediately rushes to her side.

She looks down at Eva while the little girl transforms.

Her feathers were on flames until she has fully grown into a Phoenix.

Eleni reaches out her arm and Eva stands on her arm, leaning her head on Eleni. The older smiles at her actions.

Eleni unlocks her door while Eva moves to sit on the girl's shoulder.

She exits her apartment, greeted by the long hallway once again. She sighs, feeling anxious at the sigh of the long hallway.

She heads to the elevator, her eyes closed as she just uses her senses. She enters the elevator and presses the ground floor button.

She sighs in relief once the elevator starts going down.

"Do you think we'll meet some new creatures?" Eleni asks Eva who nodded.

Her flames showing a bit, showing her excitement to explore the city.

The elevator door opens and she exits the apartment building. She was immediately greeted by the air of the city.

They start to make their way to the main square, having to walk there for quite a while.

▔▔▔
Eleni has been greeted by the loud noises of people, the noises made by the transportation systems and the crowd of different creatures.

"Eva, start flying. Don't bump into people." Eleni says, looking around as Eva follows her orders.

They enter the city square, people distracted by chit-chatting or shopping.

Eleni walks down the path, eyeing the different types of shops beside her. The shops looking all modernized and such.

Eleni was uncomfortable but she kept ongoing. She stops in front of the train station where she came from yesterday.

She looks at the giant castle in front of her which is the school she'll be attending in two days.

"What did I say about you two playing around my shop!?" Eleni turns her head at the loud deep voice.

There she sees one man who seems like to be shouting at two boys. Eleni tilts her head and notices the two younger boys behind them.

"Could it be they're protecting them?" She mutters, watching the scene unfold.

"We weren't playing! These children were running around and caused the damage! However, that does that mean you must hit them!" The boy with black hair says,

"Well, you shouldn't have made them play here!" The man shouts back and takes the child from behind the other boy.

"Give him back!" People start to surround the fight as Eleni continues watching it.

The man was about to hit the younger boy until Eleni looks up, seeing the blue Phoenix watching.

Eleni points at Eva before pointing at the stick of the man.

The man raises his stick and Eva threw a ball of fire at the stick. It starts going into flames, burning the man's hand.

"WHO DID THAT!?" The man shouts, dropping the stick as the younger boy runs back to the older.

The blue flames on the stick were still there but it wasn't spreading like normal fire.

"It's you, isn't it!? You dragons are pieces of crap." The man points at the other boy who seemed shocked.

"Now, now... isn't rude to call other creatures that when you're the piece of crap here?" Eleni says,

People start to look at her. Confusion, worry and curiosity written on the faces of the people watching.

"What gives you the right to insert yourself in our problem?" The man says, glaring at Eleni.

"I have every right to stop you from harming these children," Eleni says, stepping in front of the boys.

"Ma'am, we can handle this-"

"No, you can't. Your friend can't even stop the man from taking the child." Eleni says, not looking at them.

The two boys grew quiet as they watch the girl speak to the raging man.

"You will pay!" The man raises his fist and lunges forward to Eleni who seems unfazed.

He stops when his fist was a few centimetres away from her face.

Eleni then smirks and leans closer to the man's face.

"What's wrong, Mr? Feeling your insides boiling?" Eleni tilts her head as the man drops to the floor.

"S-stop it..." The man says, wanting to throw up.

The liquids inside his body were actually boiling. If it kept going further, he will die.

"What was that?" Eleni asks, her eyes visibly turning red.

"STOP IT!" The man shouts and Eleni's eyes turn back to normal. The boiling has stopped and the man was on his knees.

"I'm sorry, please have mercy." The man begs as Eva flies down.

People catch the sight of the blue Phoenix flying down to them. People stunned at the rare creature.

The Phoenix sits on the girl's shoulder, showing people who she belongs to.

"She's a blue Phoenix holder..."

"She must be powerful..."

"A holder is actually here.."

Eleni glares at the man, the blue Phoenix on her shoulder.

"Shameless." She turns around fo face the people who were watching.

"Continue your actions before and forget about this." She says, her eyes were glowing blue this time.

The crowd of people starts to scatter, acting as if nothing had happened.

"And for you, little boys. Stop running around, it will really cause you harm." She says and the two boys nod.

"And you two, older boys. Learn how to protect a child better." Eleni says, walking away.

"Hey, Ji... don't you think she's cool?"

"One hundred percent."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆