28 : 6 months have passed

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

↦ month 1

It has been a month since the curse has been cast and it has also been a year since students went back to their respective homes.

Everyone was either busy going back to their normal lives or busy being concerned about the future of Draconia.

Some have decided to go hiding to avoid further harm to happen. Some have decided to train themselves for a higher Mana level.

Species, other than dragons are terrified of what the goblins might do.

If they have planned on taking over the Draconia kingdom, who can say they aren't planning on taking over the other kingdoms?

It's only a matter of time.

Eleni was sitting down on the roof of her home. She starts to see the orange light-emitting for the sun that will rise any minute.

The red moon of war was still visible and it was still giving people fears and nightmares.

She hugs her knees, watching the sunrise after the long night of writing and memorizing spells and charms.

"Why are you awake so early?" She didn't turn around, knowing who owns that voice.

"Why are you awake so early, Jun?" She asks, the boy sitting beside her.

"I just happen to sleep early last night. The sunrise is just so eye-catching as the sunset, isn't it?" He asks, looking at the direction of the sun.

"Yes, it is," Eleni says, her voice as soft as a whisper, it was barely audible.

Silence has started to replace the atmosphere around the two.

The sounds of birds chirping and leaves rustling and the mythical creatures waking up from their slumber sounded peaceful.

It has been a month but they both had to admit, they missed Mystic Grove during their times in Enchanted High.

"Still having troubles with your dragon powers?" Renjun asks her, softly.

His soft angelic voice...so want yet soothing to listen to.

"Yes but I am able to have control a quarter of it, so that's progress." She let out a chuckle, making Renjun smile.

The sun has risen, the sky was still clear and the loud groans and roars of the creatures are now ringing in their ears.

The smell of breakfast being cooked and the audible joyful voices of the three boys inside their homemade the two smiles.

It will be another long day of training and getting their energies back before the enemy will strike again.