09 : he read me

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni makes her way to the dining hall for the students.

She passes by some students from different years, mostly from the first year. It was the year to search for first years after all.

The acceptance letters for new students has been given out and she believes there's only less than a hundred left.

The look for first years students only occurs every 2 years.

Normal people would think they would look for first years every year but the school never liked that idea as it passes their limits.

She notices a few third to fifth years have a pet or friend on their side. Most of them being owls or a type of bird.

Eleni stops looking at the students and starts to focus on getting to the dining hall.

"Hello, we meet again." She turns around at the familiarity of the voice.

There she sees Jaemin with Jeno. The two boys smiling widely as they were glad to meet Eleni once again.

"Ah, Jeno and Jaemin. How are you two?" She asks, continuing to make her way to the dining hall.

"We're doing very well, except for Jaemin here who has forgotten a few details in class." Jeno says, moving to her side while Jaemin moves to the other.

"It was a class of being productive and sportive! You know, I'm not that guy, Jeno! Unlike you, hmph." Jaemin pouts, crossing his arms.

Jeno rolls his eyes and just decides to talk to Eleni, instead of his best friend who continues to pout.

"What was your first class, Eleni?" Jeno asks her.

"Mine was potions. It was quite interesting but boring as well." Eleni sighs, Jaemin dramatically gasps, catching the attention of the two.

"Potions? Boring? How dare you? I love brewing potions." Jaemin says whilst Jeno rolls his eyes again.

"Jaemin, it is quite boring." Jeno says, no expression on his face as Jaemin pretends to look hurt.

"I mean, it's quite boring if you already know the beginners' potions. I have learned the easy ones, even though they have no use for me." She says,

"Well, unlike us, fairies like Jaemin has a fetish for potions." Jeno says and Jaemin smiles at him, annoyingly.

"Jeno, don't cross the line."  Jaemin says with a serious tone and a glare.

"Yes, Jaemin." Jeno looks down, hiding the obvious grin on his face.

Eleni watches the two with surprise. The two looked like they have been friends for a while now and Eleni found it nice.

Although, she felt like she doesn't fit in with them. She most likely has to force herself, she guesses.

"You don't fit in with us?" She stops her tracks when she heard Jaemin.

She looks at Jaemin, more worried than shocked at how he was able to hear her thoughts.

Jeno looks over at the two, confused to what was happening. The realization has struck him when Jaemin's third power was unsealed.

"You find our friendship nice but you don't fit in?" Jaemin moves closer to the girl.

"You are now our friend and you do fit in." Jaemin says, making Eleni look down.

He wants her to feel comfortable with them. He wants her to know that they are trustworthy.

He wants her to know that the friendship he wants to form with her isn't fake.

Eleni, however, feels unsure about this. She barely knew them and she doesn't feel secure around the people here yet.

Jaemin grew silent, hearing her thoughts even more.

He looks at the girl who was staring at the floor. Her head being full of thoughts that Jaemin was able to hear in his mind.

Insecurities and doubts were drowning her. It was dragging her deeper and deeper, to the point where she has dug her own grave.

"Eleni, listen to me.' Jaemin places his hands on her shoulders. The girl looks at Jaemin, shocked by his sudden actions.

"We are people you can trust. We've known each other since at the station. We talked about ourselves in front of you." Jaemin says,

"Just from that moment, we want to let you know we are trustworthy and we want to make you comfortable." Jaemin continues.

Eleni notices how his eyes shone blue for a split second.

Jeno immediately knew that Jaemin's telepathic powers have been sealed. He can no longer read her mind.

"We want to be your friends. Your actual friends, Yoo Eleni."

▔▔▔
The two boys watched everything happen right in front of them.

"Yoo Eleni? That girl is new here, right?" The younger said to the other.

"Yeah, why? Interested in her already?" The older looks at the girl who softly smiled at Nomin.

The three starts to walk away, continuing to talk about things.

"No, Mark Lee. I'm not like Yuta hyung who gets obsessed with adorable things." He rolls his eyes.

"Wow- did you just admit that she is adorable, Lee Donghyuck?" Mark smirks, starting to walk away without Donghyuck.

Donghyuck whines and quickly walks to Mark's side.

"Excuse you, I did not say that nor specify that." Donghyuck says, wanting to smack the fairy.

"Well, you should've been more specific with your words." Mark says as Donghyuck was already ready with messing with the older.

"Don't you like that girl too?" Donghyuck nudges his shoulder.

"You've been watching her as well. Didn't you say Yoo Eleni was in your potions class earlier?" Donghyuck teases the boy.

Mark sighs, turns his gaze to the younger and grabs his wrist. He pulls Donghyuck closer to him.

Their faces centimeters away as Mark' eyes start to glow blue.

Donghyuck's eyes immediately widen as he gets away from Mark immediately.

"Your disadvantage with Telepathy is you have to make eye contact with them." Donghyuck says, glaring at his Hyung.

Mark just laughs, continuing to walk away from Donghyuck.

Mark stops, a cheeky yet teasing smile on his face as he turns around to look at Donghyuck.

"You're the interested one with her, Lee Donghyuck."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆