06: the principal's office

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni exits her kitchen, giving Eva some cookies to eat.

She takes her bag from the couch and put books inside such as history, potions and magic ruins.

"Big sister, will you come back?" Eva asks the girl. Eleni looks at her, smiling softly before patting the girl's head.

"Of course, I will." Eleni softly says and Eva hugs her tightly.

She pats the girl's head and starts to hear knocking on the door. The two girls break the hug as Eleni heads towards the door.

"Hello, can I help you?" She opens the door, seeing the man from yesterday.

"You can help me by going to school with me." The boy smiles and Eva turns her head to where they are talking.

Eva jumps off the couch, rushing to where her big sister is. Eva sees the man and immediately hides behind Eleni.

"Could this be your blue Phoenix? She can transform into a human?" The man asks, his eyes wide and his mind full of shock.

He never once in his entire life a mythical creature, other than dragons and werewolves could transform into another creature.

It was written in books but it was never confirmed, hence it is still unknown due to date.

"Yes, she is my blue Phoenix. Is there a problem with that?" Eleni asks, stepping back from the man.

This action went noticed by the man who stepped back as well, not wanting to discomfort the two girls.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. Let me introduce myself, I am Byun Baekhyun and I am part of the management in the school." He says,

"The principal has found your profile and is really curious about meeting you, so he has requested on seeing you." He continues,

"If I make you any more uncomfortable, I am a werewolf myself and I swore to never hurt you." He bows his head gently.

Eleni sighs and bows gently as well before raising her head again.

"I am in your great care, Sir Byun,"  Eleni says and Baekhyun raises his head, a smile on his face.

"That's nice. By the way, are you ready? We can leave now if you are." Baekhyun says, moving to the side.

"Ah, yes." She grabs her backpack and the small glass bottle.