26 : dragon princess

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni gets up to her feet, feeling something heavier on her back. She turns her head slightly and seeing her dragon wings again.

After so many years of not seeing it, she was surprised by how much it grew.

It was double the size of the average dragon wings.

It felt heavier and she takes a deep sigh, knowing it will be harder to control after so many years of not using actual wings that are glued on your back.

She leans her wings forward to touch it.

It felt real, she really got her powers back and it only made her guilty for how long she put it away but it was her decision.

She starts to walk towards Jisung, stopping in front of the shocked boy.

"You're a... dragon?" He stares at her in shock, Eleni nods.

"Not only that... your wings are double the size of everyone else's wings. Only the royal family has the size of those wings." Jisung looks at her wings.

His eyes widen even more. He starts to take steps back, moving away from Eleni as the realization has hit him.

"You're the missing princess-"

"I'll use my powers to give you consciousness again. It's temporary though, so while you try to regain your energy back, you'll be using mine." Eleni speaks,

Jisung notices the blank look on her face when he mentioned the missing princess. However, he also noticed something hidden in her now purple eyes.

Guilt.

Guilt was obvious in her eyes. Jisung bites his lip, feeling guilty as he remembers the sudden information of the young princess has gone missing when he was younger.

"Let's leave this place first."

◇─◇

Jisung softly groans as he starts to wake up.

Chenle and Renjun immediately rushing towards Jisung.

The younger opens his eyes slowly, looking at the two boys. Chenle sighs in relief when Jisung starts to look okay.

The younger then looks at Eleni who was still unconscious. He looks at their hands, seeing them intertwined as a way to connect their minds.

Jisung looks down, remembering Eleni's guilty look on her face when he called her the missing princess.

He remembered what she looked like.